Valhalla Vial (Artemis Series)

The Valhalla Vial (aka SN-714) is the first Legion-level brain booster at the tip of neuroscience research.

NR2B works synergistically with Clotho and Cloq10 to unlock the full potential of your cognitive abilities, backed by the following cutting-edge components:

• Recombinant NGF-β: A highly stable, long-lasting form of nerve growth factor that remains active for days. This ensures prolonged neural regeneration and repair, facilitating deeper and more sustained neuroplasticity, which is crucial for learning and memory enhancement.

• 4’-DMA-7,8-DHF: A synthetic flavone that surpasses its natural counterpart, 7,8-DHF, which itself is more effective than BDNF in promoting neurogenesis. This advanced molecule not only supports the growth of new neurons but also enhances synaptic connectivity, elevating cognitive functions to their peak.

• LM22B-10: This small molecule mimics the effects of BDNF, reinforcing synaptic strength and promoting brain plasticity, thus aiding in the maintenance of long-term cognitive performance.

• Des(1-3)IGF-1: A potent variant of IGF-1 that omits the first three amino acids, resulting in a molecule with 10 times greater potency and affinity. This leads to accelerated neurogenesis and heightened synaptic repair, driving cognitive resilience and adaptability.

• Recombinant human CNTF (Axokine): An enhanced version of CNTF, three to five times more potent, supporting neuronal survival and axon growth. This significantly bolsters the brain’s natural capacity to heal and adapt, making it a cornerstone of long-term cognitive enhancement.

• 8-Bromo-cAMP: A more stable and potent analogue of cAMP, crucial for intracellular signaling. By maintaining prolonged signaling pathways, it ensures sustained activation of neuroplasticity-related processes, optimizing learning and memory.

• CDPPB: Enhances mGluR5 receptor activity, creating a synergistic effect with BDNF signaling that is critical for synaptic plasticity and cognitive flexibility. This dual-action mechanism enhances the brain’s adaptability to new information and experiences.

• Carbachol: A brain-targeted acetylcholine analog that amplifies cholinergic signaling without peripheral side effects (ie: bowel movements). This ensures enhanced focus, memory recall, and overall cognitive processing.

• Dihexa: A compound renowned for its ability to promote synaptogenesis and cognitive enhancement. Up to 10,000,000x more potent than BDNF. By boosting the formation of new synaptic connections, it elevates mental clarity and problem-solving abilities.

• CX614: A powerful AMPAR activator that facilitates long-term potentiation (LTP) and synaptic growth, driving the formation and retention of long-lasting memories.

Additionally, this blend incorporates next-level axon pruning technology to prevent overgrowth, ensuring that neural networks remain optimized for efficient signaling and information processing.

Artemis series
… For the legends

63 Likes

A great booster I see here, perhaps surpassing even Opus.

If one has to get those chemicals in this combination and this without the negentropycal blend of them, would it cost millions to be constantly supplied

7 Likes

We’ve had powerful boosters before, however BDNF, NGF and others last up to one hour before being broken down by enzymes.

These are synthetic, lab engineered to have stronger effects, more affinity to receptors and because they aren’t natural, they aren’t easily broken down so their effects last up to multiple days.

They are more potent, they last much much longer and so they are easier to accumulate. Looping these will give a faster and longer lasting saturation ensuring that your brains stays swimming in growth factors.

Also these are more synergistic than previous creations.

31 Likes

People who took things to the extreme often had a rough time with the acetylcholine, Carbachol is stronger, last longer but it’s only in the brain. So no bathroom issues there. Won’t mess up you intestines.

Just make sure to test it slowly first, there’s some strong chemicals in it.

As much as we focus on safety, if you go looping and pushing the limits, you’ll likely discover new exciting side effects to get used to again.

16 Likes

Seems like a new Manhattan Opus, nice.

Since it has dihexa too, how different would you say the overall mechanisms and functionality are? And what do they have in common?

And perhaps, how may they work together?

3 Likes

LFG

6 Likes

Usually I always try to balance so that the next brain field complements the other, re-valorizing the legacy system. But here we went with disruptive innovation.

Always trying to work with the older frameworks was too limiting. Too many bottlenecks.
So I decided to go fresh, ignore everything, keep up the very best to include with the new next level stuff.

We kept Dihexa because it’s still awesome and it works through the c-met astrocytic pathways. Not at synaptic locations themselves so it works synergistically.

If you guys want to keep using the Brain Key, Synapses, Opus, that’s still a good series.
This one we’re starting back to square one and building the Artemis collection, it’s meant to be a standalone series

I suppose that Synaptic synapses and Opus still have some value to combine with this, ABP and M8K too.

15 Likes

Also, I remember this gene had something to do with Natural Short Sleepers. Not like strong correlation as with DEC2, NPSR1 and ADRB1, but still a bit. Do u think it’s got a chance to promote naturally shorter sleep a bit?

It helps cope with sleep deprivation and the development of the sleep system on the long term (not to overestimate it’s effect on this)

It might benefit this aspect, though I expect that this would make you tired as a whole due to all the activation.

7 Likes

I’m thinking this one would be more useful for nerve damage correct?

Better, worse, more, less…

To me, it seems like tackling stuff from different angles. Stuff just being different.

Then might work for someone more, for someone less.

But that’s just my thinking. Let’s see what he says.

2 Likes

But well, as far as I understand, the effects of Manhattan Opus are on the whole nervous system, while this one is more targeted for brain, right?

Same logic as Opus, growth and repair go hand in hand. These boost repair, differentiation, growth.

Since this one is meant to be more potent and last tens of times longer, than the same benefits get carried over to the repair.

Just the Carbachol that’s limited to the brain. The acetylcholine was already too much, people would have said this is cursed and they spend their days on the bathroom lol

Btw we use BDNF to measure potency because it’s considered to be the strongest natural growth factor but it does not mean that these use the same pathways or are redundant in terms of receptor class they have an affinity for etc.

7 Likes

Okay, do you think some gumroad sale might come in soon or not worth of risk of wait? :joy:

2 Likes

Perhaps at the end of the month, at the earliest.

8 Likes

Oh, that’d be a loss of lots of growth, lol

1 Like

I’ll try to re-write the OP with more details and informations.

I have big hopes for this series.

5 Likes

So Artemis as per being reborn, isn’t it?

With it, you plan like 5-10 more general enhancers like this, Opus, Synapses, etc?

Together, could do ‘Malleable Brain’, lol, I wonder how much bigger would be neuroplasticity of someone who spams all these general enhancers in comparison to a regular person who maybe plays chess, piano, does HIIT, etc.

No, like the Space Programs. Epic science.
Instead of natural compounds, we’re shooting synthetic growth cocktails past the moon
Futuristic drugs

If we tell people then they won’t panic. It’s all according to the plan.

But it won’t be only boosters

7 Likes

Done a silly research (don’t expect the most accurate figures) on what is the price tag of those components

Recombinant NGF-β: $500 to $1,500 per milligram.
4’-DMA-7,8-DHF: $100 to $300 per 10 milligrams.
LM22B-10: $50 to $150 per milligram.
Des(1-3)IGF-1: $1,000 to $3,000 per milligram.
Recombinant human CNTF (Axokine): $200 to $800 per microgram.
8-Bromo-cAMP: $50 to $150 per 10 milligrams.
CDPPB: $100 to $300 per 10 milligrams.
Carbachol: $50 to $150 per gram.
Dihexa: $1,000 to $5,000 per gram.
CX614: $200 to $500 per 10 milligrams.

A Braniac Brain worths billions :sweat_smile:

21 Likes