Diet on the Brain

We’re thrilled to introduce the revolutionary Diet on the Brain, designed to comprehensively transform your eating habits and relationship with food. Imagine the empowerment of having naturally enhanced Leptin Receptors that better regulate your appetite and developing a genuine Preference for the Taste and Texture of Healthy Food. This field reconditions your brain’s reward system to associate Dopamine with the satisfaction of eating healthful foods, thereby encouraging you to make better choices. It also cultivates a slight form of Distaste for Gluttony and Emotional Eating and an increase in your Willpower and Self-Control so you can effortlessly maintain a balanced diet. You’ll find yourself stopping eating Before Being Full, thereby reducing unnecessary calorie intake. We take things further by dulling the overpowering allure of Sweet, Salt, and Umami Tastes, helping to curb those cravings for junk food. To ensure long-term success, this field replaces your Current Eating Habit Wiring with Healthier Versions and even goes as far as releasing any Subconscious Eating-Related Baggage that has hindered your current progress.

Diet on the Brain also offers an alchemical mental change of the past to produce a specific well ordered eating dynamic. Finally is included a simulant of Semaglutide a hunger reducing hormone for weight loss that also elicit the break down of sugar.

93 Likes

I wish it cover the attraction of the money as well. Some people eat bad because financially not well for eating healthy.

3 Likes

It makes you enjoy healthy food on multiple levels, then makes you enjoy unhealthy food less. Wires healthier habits and changes your mental states past and present to make a healthy diet the most natural and easy thing for you.

A permanent and gentle solution to a permanent problem.

21 Likes

What I’m saying is. It will be a complete field with the attraction of money. It helps hand in hand to eat better.

3 Likes

Is this the first of the 3 weight loss related fields?

@Kalacakra
Yes

Step one: control your input. Don’t stuff your face with junk. Can’t force that long term it needs to be natural and comfortable.

It needs to become the path of least résistance.

16 Likes

The Semaglutide in the Gila Monster’s Drool from The Swords of Adipose Annihilation really cut down my appetite, excited for the next two fields, hope they will address break down of sugars, better liver function, burning of fat especially for those who largely have desk jobs.

2 Likes

Who knows :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I hate broccoli… BUT NOW I LOVE IT!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

What would be considered healthy food in this case?

@Bored

I’ll summarize some of the mechanisms:
There is the recalibration of taste preference, that is the chemical aspect of taste which normally is skewed toward flavor like sweet, salty, fatty contents etc. Then the actual textures rebalancing.

Then there is the mental aspect of healthy food, less chemical more psychological and subconscious which prioritize well being.

The rebalancing of dopamine from quick pleasure food intake to feel a similar rewarding of healthy choices, creating a healthy feedback loop. So that you don’t rush to pleasure food but instead derive pleasure from making reasonable decisions that benefits your body and mind long term.

etc

The same mechanisms which pushes us to binge eat junk food for evolutionary reasons can be tweaked, the incentive structure that is. We direct the “pleasure and pain” system to a new normal, healthier state.

Balance and speed of the mechanism is the key.

11 Likes

Could’ve started here :sweat_smile:

By no means am I out of shape but don’t want to run the engine over time in my youth if I don’t need to.

1 Like

I don’t think the cost of healthy food should be explicitly associated with eating healthy. Buying food is a different process than eating it. Also, there are plenty of ways to get healthy foods at a good price. Fast food and junk food actually cost more over time as opposed to cooking with fresh fruits and vegetables.
Food can also be grown for free or next to nothing if you’re truly concerned about prices over convenience.
Mother Nature grows our foods free of charge.

9 Likes

I thought it will be also about stopping alcohol …

2 Likes

@Francis

It’s not meant for alcohol but the resulting wiring would facilitate not drinking.
There will be a special field for addictions later. A few fields are higher on the waitlist though.

8 Likes

That would be an interesting concept for a brainfield. Wealth-Wiring with the concepts of revision, gratitude, love, forgiveness for all situations of lack in the past, hyperfocus on money(-making opportunities) etc.

The Cash :brain:

3 Likes

@Freedom

Then I’m sure you will be delighted to know these are planned

Let’s just keep requests in the Manhattan Index

6 Likes

Very, very nice concept. :eyes: :eye::eye:
This is a fresh angle which i think should help many people that somehow struggle and feel that the physical weight loss fields don’t work so well for them.

If I hadn’t achieved most of this (well parts of it like no craving and different habits, not the semaglutide lol) already including the weight loss i wanted with the WW field + what I wrote in that thread, I would get this for sure.

4 Likes

Gosh, this sounds amazing. My main food issue is attempting to not eat after work, because it interrupts the intermittent fasting. Also, I am aware that it’s not a good idea to eat late in the evening, as it is sometimes disruptive to my sleep. Not to mention that the body has less of a chance to burn those calories, as I am less active in the evening.

4 Likes

Have you tried slowly eating a handful of raw nuts at the end of the eating window? When I did intermittent fasting this worked very well for me

6 Likes