The Inverse Gateway (Mission Control)

71 Likes

Does this eliminate these burdens from past lives, also?

Also, does this work on insecurities or simply what is listed?

Thanks!

7 Likes

Wow

6 Likes

I thought the flyer was from some research but you actually made it. :+1:

6 Likes

insane, thank you @DR_MANHATTAN

how does this compare to emotional dampener? what are the overlaps and differences?

3 Likes

@toby
They have zero overlap

9 Likes

okay thank you

3 Likes

@DR_MANHATTAN

This + Outlook retainer :thinking:

3 Likes

All is in the infographic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, was time to polish the releases a bit lol

Preparing for phase 2, it can’t happen with the old style. There’s gonna be a lot of changes

11 Likes

I thought W was Wayne Enterprises but I now know it is wiring.

5 Likes

Yeah, not worth creating a whole category for « Unwiring » fields

Hmm, I could have easily used « U »

Anyway :man_shrugging:
Simpler is better

9 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

:exploding_head:damn what a field

2 Likes

it would be interesting to create a field that unwires the legacy that bad parents left you. for example insecurities, anxieties, tendency to use violence and rewires your brain as you had a perfect childhood with the best parents and the best influences. it should improve conficende, wellbeing, mental health in general. like a childhood revision but with wiring.

7 Likes

It sort of should naturally include wiring, just indirectly and may take as it may go from the roots, not the symptoms.

5 Likes

Ok, let’s make a deal. Some kind of social contact between all of us. We’ll focus on healing in depth. This is the series for it. All other series are on standby. I have a planning, collection of designs to benefit everyone one way or another. There is a health/mental health crisis everyone is messed up (including me). Ok.

But then we go back to the fun stuff, we get this out of the way first. Then we’re back to intelligence, going to take a few months at least.

50 Likes

its definitely a necessary detour

can you disclose some of the concepts you have in mind for healing at this stage? this one covers a lot and i know you have mentioned impulse inhibition/self control

3 Likes

@toby
Since it’s healing and serious, I’ll put up a public planning after the next release. We haven’t released everything for this month yet.

13 Likes

That’s nice, perhaps the boosters can come too, so healing is enhanced? :slight_smile:

7 Likes