The Ambassador's Rings (Exclusive)

Hi everyone :grinning:

It is time to unveil the rings bestowed upon each ambassador level member of our Legion.

Forged by Master psychic Goldsmith Kedrick Winter Wolf, these silver sterling rings fit the ambassador’s finger size down to the quarter of a size following rigorous mythographic protocols and energetic consecrations giving the metal it’s own unique magical properties and meaning topped with Dreamweaver’s private ambassador brain field.

These gorgeous rings are funded by the Legion’s treasury, free to any ambassador level member as they support the ambassador’s intellectual responsibilities as a leader and representative of the Legion.

Congratulations Ambassadors

Thank you to @metaphystwolf and of course @Dreamweaver for this amazing gift.

More will be said about them as we receive them into our mailboxes, testimonies, explanations and pictures.

73 Likes

Wow, this is really amazing stuff!

Congratulations to the Ambassadors!

You have manifested legendary unique game items :raised_hands:

18 Likes

Thank you :grin:

14 Likes

Manly Man did really made someone’s fingers quite manly :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Or they wanted that thumb ring.

6 Likes

Omg that’s Amazing
Gonna motivate people

4 Likes

It’s just the beginning of the Legion, the best is yet to come.

As soon as Dream revealed the Guild plans, I tracked Mr Winter Wolf to get these beauties, it’s released now.

Lots of goodies are on their way to the release.
Good things take time and planning. We’re building our way up.

24 Likes

I just want one ring these are amazing :heart_eyes_cat:
:clap: good job

5 Likes

Really amazing! Congratulations to Ambassadors!

7 Likes

Congratulations to all of the Consulate Ambassadors. By Dr Manhattan’s good sense I expect it is well deserved across the board.

It was an honor to make these and I will say they are all very excited to get on your hands and get to work. Quite the layering of potency.

You’ll receive your tracking code as soon as yours ships and further info from Dr Manhattan about the nuances of your ring.

I’m looking forward to doing more work for the guilds.

-Kedrik

34 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: and wowwwwwww! :flushed::raised_hands:t2: I’m super amazed by the design.

8 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

It’s a great honor to get these rings :star_struck: , beautiful creative work :hammer:!!!

Congratulations to the ambassadors who will get it!!!

4 Likes

This is The Lord of the Rings all over again…

Now I want one :yum:. Naaaah. Just kidding. I’m more of a Swarovski, glitter stickers or tattoos kind of gal :upside_down_face:.

Seriously now… they’re great. These rings look super chunky and powerful.

Great job, wolf.

4 Likes

Please, I hope you take pictures of your fingers with the rings. And I hope it’s not the middle finger… but a girl can only dream :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m hoping for similar on hand photos photoshopped into a circle over a stone platform. Full send.

3 Likes

And a view of Camelot in the background.

2 Likes

I want to thank @metaphystwolf!

My ring shipped Friday and arrived Monday morning. USPS did not update the tracking data throughout the weekend and I’ve had a few packages slowed/stalled moving from the USA west coast to where I live, the east coast. I say this to preface the fact that, as far as I was aware, it wasn’t leaving Oregon until Monday.

Friday night, I woke up from a dead sleep feeling some of the most intense grounding I’ve ever experienced (almost like there’s a vacuum attached to your feet). This experience repeated itself again Saturday and Sunday night. I didn’t even know the package had shipped until I was given a tracking number on Saturday. I can only assume now this was the ring getting closer.

Once it arrived, I unboxed it, took a few photos and put it on for the first time.

Once it was on the fielded effect shifted to something subtle yet strong. It’s subtle in how I can perceive it, it’s strong in how pervasive it is - if that makes any sense.

I’m genuinely grateful, it’s a wonderful piece and well crafted. Thank you again!

14 Likes

Man you are an Ambassador? Why is the image on your dp is that of Consuls and why do you want to confuse people? :joy_cat:

2 Likes

It’s the forum software xD

Doc’s looking into it, but yes, I’m an Ambassador, just waiting for the group changes in the software to not be buggy.

2 Likes