Deus Oculus (The Holographic Mind Series)

More

Discover a new dimension of cognitive enhancement that transforms how you perceive and process visual information. Experience enhanced visual processing that sharpens your ability to interpret and analyse visual details with remarkable clarity. This field ensures stabilization of visualization, allowing you to maintain steady and clear mental images. Feel the richness of texture visualization, bringing intricate details to life, and perceive the depth and weight of visualization, adding a three-dimensional quality to your mental imagery.

Navigate complex visual environments effortlessly with visual navigation and master the art of composition, arranging elements in your mindā€™s eye with precision. Embrace motion visualization within scenes, seeing movements and interactions as if they were unfolding before you. Strengthen your visual working memory, holding and manipulating visual information with ease.

Prepare for tasks with mental rehearsal, running through scenarios and actions in your mind for optimal performance. Enhance your memory visualization, making recall more vivid and detailed. Dive into abstract visualization, perfect for complex subjects like scientific endeavours, and bring stories to life with narrative visualization.

Rolodex

63 Likes

Amazing!

So a much more powerful and beefier/updated version of the original visual processing field. Canā€™t wait to give this one a try!

10 Likes

Now everyone can prepare like Anya in Queenā€™s Gambit. Jokes aside, looks really interesting and useful

8 Likes

just bought this field babes :relieved:

First Impressions after 2 listens:
Already a lot of brain pressure. Definitely more noticeable and stronger than the regular visual enhancement field. The music is really good too! It really matches the vibe of the intended effects of the field

I will keep spamming it with BK the next couple of weeks and see the progress. Its still too early to say anything, but I can tell this field is on a league of its own compared to older gen brain fields.

11 Likes

Wowwww

iā€™m curious what all the incoming geniuses are gonna do with their abilities

1 Like

A couple of days in and I can verify @lolā€™s observation that this one has an immediate onset in the first few uses. First two uses I went from 180 to 270 degrees pressure sensation on the outer part my brain. Then it went to 360 on the third rotation. Itā€™s still at 360, but the pressure is less, as if an accommodation has been made.

This is a big field, so I think it will take some time to integrate, but I did notice an increasing sharpness. Caveat: Visualization is not a strong suit for me, so gains for me might already something you, the reader, possess.

I mentally shot a basketballā€“not really intentionally, I was just letting the system take a rideā€“and it was red, white and blue (like this). I hadnā€™t been thinking about any color but the conventional brown canvas, but the my system seemed to be running through a self-test of sorts.

I decided to put the still updating system though some paces. I managed to play a tic-tac-toe game in my mind. Normally, that level of stabilization is hard for me, but today it was fairly easy. I spun around some geometric solids. I could slowly rotate a pyramid, though a cube is still hard for me to slowly rotate, though fast rotations are easy. Current and from-memory freeway routes appear were easy to mentally drive and I can catch glimpses of the signage. I ran through a FOIL method on the generic quadratic equation. None of this is easy, yet, but it is much easier for me than it once was.

I think in a week or two, I might note some more significant gains. In months, Iā€™m thinking the changes will be quite pronounced.

16 Likes

Been working with this field for about a week now. Early thoughts very promisingā€¦ This feels like a next gen, on-steroids version of EVP. The definitive visualization field.

A note: Iā€™m a visual person so i have a high baseline to build off of. My aim with this field is to take that strength and keep building it up to see where it can goā€¦

Immediate strong sensations in the frontal area of the brain. It was clear from the start this field is heavy duty and focused. Sensations have dissipated with more use as all fields doā€¦

A few days in I started really putting it to test. So, stacking on my baseline, visualizations seem more solid/firm and less ephemeral. Maybe a 50% uptick there. I can slow down scenes with more force and confidence. My mind seems to want to play with time scaling within any visualization ā€” things rush by and then freeze, I rotate around them, then they continue moving in slow motion. Itā€™s been fun to experiment and test myself with this stuff. The motion aspects are notable.

There seems to be an ā€˜explore modeā€™ thatā€™s easier to activate where i can move through visualized geography or architecture with a more commanding sense of place, scale and detail. it almost feels like a higher fps or something. My mindā€™s ā€˜cameraā€™ having more weight and connection to the physics of a visualization. My mind can also find multiple angles and options on a scene extremely fast. Iā€™ll ask ā€œwhat does the carpet look like?ā€ and Iā€™ll find myself flashing through options for carpet patterns while i look at each one from overhead, right down at the floor level, from across the roomā€¦ you get the idea.

Excited to keep testing this one. Next up: test the mental rehearsal function from visualization -----> real world activity.

21 Likes

Iā€™m a little over two weeks in with this field, and Iā€™m experiencing nice increases in visualization performance. I was working on a fictional scenario that involved cryptography, which is not a subject I used to care that much about. But I found myself quite engaged, and I was soon deep into the problem: Three cubes made up of slots/spaces 121x121x121 (each with different content in the slotsā€”what I was solving is not relevant), making them overlap, and connecting the vertices of the ā€œmeta-cubeā€ with diagonals to see the center ā€œmini-cubeā€. At that point, I feed the problem into the AI to get the shared elements of the center mini-cube. Itā€™s an awesome ā€œEurekaā€ moment.

I donā€™t remember even struggling to visualize any of this. It was easy. It is only by looking back at my earlier posts do I see my improvement. I feel that visualization is moving from a skill to a tacit ability. Thatā€™s exciting.

11 Likes

could this help with tidy up the apartment? or even help furnish the apartment? i think that it can help find things and remember where they are with picture it in my mind. but it would be beautiful if i could play around with the furniture in my mind more lively. what would be beautiful and makes sense and is also practical. we have also a wheelchair in our household and itā€™s getting more and more challenging. with space and so on.

1 Like

Donā€™t have this field but if anything it should help for this use case greatly. Interior designing or anything related

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like