The Emotional Dampener

This brain wiring field is for individuals seeking to navigate complex emotional landscapes with greater clarity and understanding. It subtly moderates intense emotional reactions, allowing for a more composed and reflective response to life’s varied situations.

The essence of this field lies in its ability to bring to light the intricate web of internal conflicts, providing insights into the often-conflicting desires, beliefs, and emotions that reside within the subconscious. It’s designed to facilitate a process of integrative reconciliation, gently guiding towards a harmonious resolution of these inner conflicts.

Moreover, this field encourages the development of empathy towards oneself, recognizing that the journey to internal harmony often requires understanding and compassion for one’s own conflicting parts. It’s a tool not just for emotional regulation, but for fostering a deeper connection with oneself, paving the way for a more introspective and balanced emotional life.

Enjoy !

86 Likes

Nicee

10 Likes

Bro i swear to god this morning, i was thinking philp needs to make a brain fields that deals with mental health.

6 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor
And Dream did :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ok I’ll use it in traffic, which always makes my demons come to light! lol

9 Likes

Dr, is this Emotional Mastering Protocol stronger version?

2 Likes

@Ancient_Soul

It’s not, in my opinion it’s something much more powerful and beneficial.

Having this ability wired in your brain is more conducive to growth as it goes much deeper.

17 Likes

A much needed ability for me…makes it an insta buy for me

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Was it Conglomerate which sparked the concept for this field? How did “this” white space get identified… very curious :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

instabuy

thx for creating this.

Benefits as i see them:

1. mercury retrograde help
  2. shock absorber
  3. shock healer
  4. field booster
  5. a must for toxic relationships

all else comes next will be expierience. this grows in you and with you.

please do heal bodlily damage after using this.

mainly everything lymph and spleen related right after looping this.

of course put alchemical crucible there.

what a gem really.

and percicely on first day of retrograde mercury.

@Lunamoon22 you can if you like include this in your post about mercury retrograde.

5 Likes

This seems to work so well on the FI (Introverted Feeling) psychological function , for sure a very very interesting production!

4 Likes

Not related to this field (sorry), but why don’t we see those recently released fields on Sapien Gumroad top page?
https://sapienmedicine.gumroad.com/

gumroad went bug

1 Like

Gumroad bug that is impacting many creators. It’s been going on for a couple months and you would think they would fix it by now…

3 Likes

Seems like a must buy field for Empaths and Emotionally Oversensitive people.

6 Likes

Sounds great. Thanks for suggesting it. I will add it to the post! Happy Mercury Retrograde :hugs:

4 Likes

you are welcome ! you too! it is legendary, not only happy!

2 Likes

Self sabotage?

1 Like

So… An emotional intelligence field?? Nice!
I will say it again and again, I’m loving the brain fields. (I have a long way to go, but they sure help!)
Can’t wait to get it

2 Likes