I'm begging for help

I’m begging for help.

And I’m new to the forum.
I came here thanks to videos on YouTube.
I suffer from genetic alopecia, hyperprolactinemia and drug neurosis.
My whole life is a series of dramas.
When I started listening to half of it, I felt hope that I would stop balding.
This makes me have suicidal thoughts.
However, the effect I achieved with the trichologist, i.e. stopped hair loss, after stopping contraception (I stopped it 6 months ago) was completely lost after listening to movies for 8 hours a day for 4 days.
My hair is falling out like crazy.
I’m scared
I am asking for help what to do.
In addition, on the 4th day I suddenly had great anxiety, depression, nausea and double vision.
These are the sounds I was listening to

Dziś nic nie slucham.
Mdłości i podwójne widzenie się skonczylo, ale wlosy nadal wypadają.

Co ja mam zrobić.

I understand you are most concerned about the hair loss, but it is a symptom.

We are not medical doctors and no medical claims can be made for sapienmed fields. You are also using products from other creators which I can’t really comment on.

Can you describe the nature of the emotional piece, echoed in “my whole life is a series of dramas”? Also what kind of “movies” were you listening to for 8 hours a day. I am guessing that the “great anxiety, depression, nausea and double vision” might have been the body’s way of alerting you to the fact that the cause must be sought out rather than trying to heal the effects.

Where did the symptoms of hair loss begin? Is there any underlying trauma that is trying to get your attention?

Some of us might be able to make suggestions, but please know that we can send healing to you that may help to reveal the most important place to start.

3 Likes

Potential places to start: The Archetype of Parental Love. . . The Crucible of Stored Trauma . . . The Emotional Dampener

Also you do not need to beg for assistance here. Those who have information to share do it willingly as they are able. Thanks for reaching out.

1 Like

I thank you too
Can hair loss stop if I leave the hair areas alone for now?

I would take a deep breath, be grateful for the blessings in your life. As long as you focus on the hair portion believing that something is missing, your healing energies are not focused to replenish you. Focus on the good things, the things that give you joy, the love that you are now giving yourself in great measure. Thank your hair and know that every effort you make to heal the entirety of you will go towards allowing your inner beauty to shine outwards.

1 Like

Thank you
Is there any sound you recommend to cleanse me of subliminal messages that could be harmful to me?

That’s a lot for “hormonal balance”, but contraceptives are disruptive to hormonal production and it might be just a consequence of stopping them and starting these audios if your alopecia case is sensitive.

I haven’t taken contraception for 6 months. My hair hasn’t fallen out for a month. It started falling out after 3 days of listening. Will it stop?

I suggest you start with mental peace fields

Perhaps start with the new Malleable Ego to achieve a clear set mind and go from there

1 Like

I suggest
*Resilience

Start the day (first audio played) with
*Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning
*Etheric Cord Cutter
*Nullify Negative

*Inner Strength (1.0)

1 Like

where to get invalidate the negative

I suggest u also use the forum search, (magnifying glass)

There is a Mercury Retrograde going on, which just started the other day, it may be effecting u in a negative way. It will continue into January

2 Likes

I use it but I don’t speak English very well. I read the forum through a translator and what you write is sometimes translated strangely. I’m from Poland.

1 Like

Understood.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Also have u had a physical check up recently?
Have your thyroid hormone levels checked as well as checked out for nutritional deficiencies and anemia. Also cortisol levels and Vitamin D3 levels

1 Like

I’ve had all the tests done, thyroid and everything else is OK. I have hyperprolactinemia
insulin is also ok
My hair wasn’t falling out anymore
I’m sure this has been happening since I listened to these sounds
I don’t understand what could have happened

2 Likes