The Archetype of Parental Love

What if you were completely and properly loved, nurtured and encouraged to be the best we ultimately can be.
Wouldn’t we have more potential to do a lot more things in the present moment as more aspects of our being would have grown.
What if you were actually able to do that? get that life long support.
This is not meant to substitute or replace the real work a parent tries to do.
This is meant to provide an addition and enhancing to get the potential of the best you possible, it may even heal mental states or let you feel that powerful and strong support deep in the depths of your being.

74 Likes

Oh my…

This is very much needed :slight_smile:

Thank you dream :) will listen to it right now!

Edit:

Tried mediating for the second half, chanting Om in my head with intent of amplifying it/assimilating it… Felt my body vibrating from all the way within my spine…

i love this field… So much! So much healing to look forward to :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Hi. Mr. Josh :blush:

13 Likes

:blush: :blush: :partying_face:

20 Likes

So this is inner child healing/ reparenting?

24 Likes

oh boy, this couldn’t be any more needed (at this VERY PARTICULAR time) for some peeps that i know.

16 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Imagine this + childlike wonder + youth recapture + regain your innocence :star_struck:

Oh so many ideas running through my head :heart::heart::heart:

44 Likes

++ Depths of your soul ;)

30 Likes

This would combine so well with Knight Mindset. :blush: My ideal knight being, like in Sammy’s article, Mr. Fred Rogers, who I consider the standard of good parenting. With these two fields, you can grow to be the parent to yourself that you needed back then, as well as being that person for others.

20 Likes

If only my parents had this field before I was born :smile:

31 Likes

These violin’s notes put in the latest audios be pulling every single and last string in the soul :sob::nerd_face:

23 Likes

This is awesome.
I have never met my father and that have had negative consequences on myself.

27 Likes

lol know you weren’t saying this specifically, but I can imagine a few people out there thinking it somehow…
sooooo…

@EVERYONE needs this field…

yes, you, that person who has a simply WONDERFUL relationship with your mom or dad and they’re your best friend and you two do lunches every weekend and everything was golden growing up and
you’ve done SO MUCH HEALING and THERAPY or whatever over your childhood and you hold no resentment at all about how things could have been different…

I know your parent was always perfect in their strictness and permission.
They set up perfect healthy boundaries and let you explore who you were as person…etc etc

Yeah… I know all that but …
YOU need this field too!
:smiley:

60 Likes

Wow, that bold… so shiny…

11 Likes

LMAO :rofl:
Post of the week :ballot_box:

22 Likes

Yes. AMEN… :innocent:

8 Likes

Aww! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Thank you, Dreamy! :pray:

Was just thinking of @Atreides’s request below recently too.

29 Likes

So I just listened to this first thing in the morning! As soon as I opened my eyes!

Felt this in lower sides of the brain, upper area of the heart and deep down on the lower part of my stomach … Not a field before has touched that !
Sensations had a “twist” to them and their placings too; they weren’t like any others, like a 5D painting with only the other two sides visible to the artist… The field :)
Asked what if there are other places where I’d feel “the difference” that I’m yet to experience… Directed the field to my Throat area and had a Focus in mind… Before I knew it!! Something was pushed out of my throat, heart, and third eye… All at once… And by the second I realized these were already gone, healed, and replaced!
Been noticing a nature of a fierce force to all recent fields yet one that is also filling and uplifting; Refilling

I feel a different kind of calm right now! Being in and within my own and out… Now that’s a happy trippy morning!

The joy of thanking you Dreamweaver… Should have that next! :shell:

29 Likes

My astrology chart makes me perceive my parents in negative image…
Yesterday I was thinking why Sapien medicine didn’t do something for healing father wound I was about to ask for help but I am already know about all healing videos in youtube.i am happy I wake up to this :gem:… I seek parental love and warmth everywhere but It didn’t happen … I perceive rejection & abandonment from males I seek acceptance from … oh yeah finally parental love video, I am sick from self love and universal love then boom my parents make my sad again…
I spent years to heal mother wound because it’s emotional and I felt it deep but I didn’t feel anything about my dad it wasn’t emotional it’s psychological , I never felt my father is an actually father for me also my mother but for less degrees , I always felt ignored by men I am beautiful but no one care about me and if anyone does it’s not what I want and I was the one who made the first contact I never felt wanted for myself and if I am loved it’s because my divine nature that people need … after listening to this for 1 hour and half I was in the back seat of the car and one guy in the road put his entire focus on me! Maybe it’s working that fast , my higher self was so in demand to heal this … I already felt good and less depressed…
My mother & father is not bad peoples it’s just the unconscious & astrological negative bad placement for my sun & moon …
Thanks captain Nemo , I want to buy it from gumroad or whatever store it’s available on :purple_heart:

Imagine using:
The archetype of parental love dream seeds
Self love & acceptance mai fields
The signature of source spiritual zone
For one month!

17 Likes

Adding my thanks to the bunch. This is the missing piece I needed. I’m not very good with children, I find most of them annoying and sticky and loud, even the ones I’m related to.:laughing: But I need to be a good grown-up around them. I do some tutoring as my main side hustle, and have handled kids from kindergarten to secondary (high school) level. I prefer teaching adults, but sometimes I don’t have that option, so I gotta suck it up so I can eat and pay bills.

I also have nephews, a niece, and a godson I have had to babysit, and I loves them to bits but they are a handful, I usually can’t wait until my shift is over.:laughing: Today I was with the terrible toddlers, and was feeling light-hearted, and found some of their antics to be delightful, when normally I’d roll my eyes internally when they repeat something for the 20th time. I allowed myself to be a little more silly when playing with them. Appreciated them a whole lot more and it was easier to say “they’re just being kids”, than expecting them to behave like the little adults that they are not.

And maybe even dad reflexes?? Someone else let me know that I’m not crazy. It felt like I got a new superpower.:joy:

24 Likes