" Essential " stack

Imma try. thanks :).

1 Like

Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects

Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects

6 Likes

Mentioning subconscious limits removal because I hadn’t seen it mentioned yet.

6 Likes

The most essential stack.

2 Likes

alright I added the soul restoration series. Already seeing results. I’m thinking if I should add negentropic three treasures, will see. deleted both cosmo-volt and plasma light as I believe BoL will be enough. Not gonna use internal crucible, unless in a bad state. Thank you all !

3 Likes

Yaaay :blush:

2 Likes
1 Like

These are also daily essentials, not yet mentioned above:

• Conceptual Realization
  • Increased Psychic Functioning
  • Higher Self Connection
  • Imaginarium Divine
  • VoC
  • VoT
  • Gratidue & Abundance
  • Attract More Love into your Life
  • Probability Alteration and Luck
  • Coincidence And Synchronicity
  • Negentropic Jing
6 Likes

I listen to it a few times everyday now, thank you, important field yea

1 Like

I listen to IPF, but all these psychic field depend on your goals. same for probability alterations, coincidence. But for sure for the people who reasonate with the purpose of these fields it must be essential. Was more talking about essential general field for anyone no matter the goals. " Negentropic jng " yea thinking about it. well thank you !

Those fields are essential for everyone regardless of their goals. Those fields are all about manifesting reality and having the right understanding and mindset to do so.

Also forgot to add The Magician (1.0)

2 Likes

For me, the “non-negotiables” are:

*Ego Dissolution
*Subconscious Limits
*IPF (tag or audio)
*Imaginarium Divine
*Conceptual realizations
*BPIL

6 Likes

regarding health :
enhanced nutrient absorption
plasma light and infrared drink charger
food charger and enhancer

( food tastes so good, and energy rushes everywhere…! )

2 Likes

How about raise your vibrational state? That seems always a good idea and it’s not permanent so it should not be too taxing. And / or flower of life? :smiley:

3 Likes

didn’t read properly
I think those are great free options yea :).

1 Like

Im actually looking into something similar. Thinking of LIGHT OF SAVITUR and BoL in the morning then the three threasures and ojas for night.

What are your experience with ojas and BoL

It’s generally been reported that Ojas is experienced as energizing so, in context of this conversation, “for night” might not be best for some.

And, yes, I get that “for some” is a sort of cop out but that’s because each of these fields affects each of us individually. Additionally, just because a field–say, like Ojas–might be initially energizing to someone, that doesn’t mean they can’t develop their energy systems so that they can eventually acclimate to using Ojas for night with no problems.

As far as BoL is concerned, I have it in both my Morning (same with LoS, but I like to actively meditate with that one) and my Night stacks, no problem for me.

2 Likes

Ah, makes sense.
Trying to think when would be a good time for Ojas then.
Dont want to overwhelm my system with tons of audios as too much energy isn’t good ether.

May just do Unbreakable in mornings before work then
light of Savitur and BoL at night.

Maybe Ojas for my lunch break

1 Like

Intresting, what makes u say that?

1 Like

:point_down:

Also this was almost 1 year ago, since then there are other new fields that have been released…

3 Likes