PTSD Help Combination

I’m not sure I understand correctly…

The suggestion is to use it once a week, or every other week, 2-3 times per use
And ONLY IF YOU HAVE BAD CONDITIONS, you can use it every other day

OR

When you start using it you can use it every day (2-3 times per use)
and then after sometime use it once a week, or every other week

?

This

4 Likes

Great, thanks :wink:

1 Like

I think Cosmo-Volt, Plasma Light and BoL are all great preparing-the-soil fields to play before this.

I also think that Shamanic Medicine Blend complements this field (they both have the Amygdala Healing sub-field). I’ve been playing SMB (getting lazy there :laughing: ) on my “off days”–the days when I’m not playing PTSD. And if someone doesn’t want to yet invest in SMB, I would recommend that they play the Amygdala (and other healing fields) on their “off days” so that they reduce their temptation to spam this field. (I take those “warnings”–too strong a word–in the description seriously.)

We have many healing fields from which to choose, like the SMB and Acu-Automaton you’ve mentioned. I could see someone wanting to add some brain fields, like the Plasma Brain you mentioned or the “pruning”-type fields (like Autism and another which escapes me), whilst another might want to take a more “therapy” approach and play with My Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter, the Archetype of Parental Love (if that was a component) or the self-love fields. Yet another might want to take a spiritual/ascension approach, opting for things like Becoming Whole, the Light fields (LVG comes to my mind) and the tags dealing with ascension, the Soul or Vibration series, etc.

Because our responses in these situations happen before the conscious mind has a chance to get involved (and because we respond and then the conscious mind–what I like to call the “lying, rational part of the mind”–then makes up thoughts, stories and beliefs to explain or to justify or to make sense out of our responses), we usually have associated thought patterns and beliefs which will need to be healed and dismantled, so I’ve been playing my Ego Dissolution and wearing my SLR tag in conjunction with this field.

tl;dr: All these fields, they’re like a stash of different paint colors from which we craft the masterpiece that is us. However, each of our masterpieces will look different from every other masterpiece, in part because of the ways we mix and apply our paints.

20 Likes

This one seems to take care of my left shoulder that had impaired mobility. And the left side of my neck is much better, wich is the cause for my shoulder problems.

Also feel more cool about spiders. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

These words are true encouragement to people who think “they do not have bad conditions and shouldn’t be as consistent with this field…

Please, even if you have the most perfect life… just listen… see how you feel about yourself and your body after your listens, give it a go, see what comes up, see where you at from life; its deeper levels and its wholeness inside you.

Interconnected concepts:

19 Likes

Yes, truly a wonderful field :pray:

Works very well as well with energy work that could release some trapped traumas, so they can be transmuted with ease.

7 Likes

The parental love field is actually a great addition to this one ! Thanks for reminding me :)

11 Likes

Me neither but this is a Godsend.

10 Likes

I joined Patreon because of this audio and it has been worth every penny!

20 Likes

Stellate Ganglion Block

https://www.patreon.com/posts/53463261

CLEAN VERSION without additions, a few people have found the amygdala addition part a bit too overwhelming and can cause you to face some fears to overcome it.

this is just the stellate ganglion section of the field.

This uses the Stellate Ganglion Block (also known as SGB)

Stellate Ganglion Block is done to diagnose or treat nerve injuries, some of which include:

• Type 1 or Type 2 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
  • Phantom Limb Pain (PLP)
  • Effects of a Herpes Zoster Infection (also known as “shingles”) that affects the head, neck, upper chest, or arms
  • Causalgia
  • Intractable Angina

Essentially, the stellate ganglion regulates the “fight or flight” mechanism which is known to play a key role in PTSD and triggering the associated symptoms.

The SGB treatment numbs the nerves of the stellate ganglion and then “reboots” the system, stopping them from sending the message to the amygdala. This reverts the brain back into its pre-traumatic state.

This area is targeted by the field combination used in the pain control audio. (which is far safer than the analgesics used in the physical process.

2-3 times is usually fine.

be careful with use, do not drive or operate heavy equipment during and for about 30 mins after.

12 Likes

Any side effects that we can get from the video?

2 Likes

Uhm happiness and freedom?

:blush:

18 Likes

@GianLee :facepunch: :heart:

3 Likes

Hypoglycemia possibly

What can I expect from the SGB(Clean version) field? Is it fine to listen everyday?

1 Like

In which condition this should be listened & in which condition SGB should be listened?

1 Like

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Yes my dear brother!!!

2 Likes

If we listen this (ptsd) no need to listen trauma healing and amygdala healing ?

1 Like

I use amygdala healing (actually Shamanic Medicine Blend, which contains the amygdala field) on my “off” days, when I’m not listening to PTSD.

The instructions to PTSD tell us not to overlisten to PTSD. I find having a field (like amygdala or SMB) takes the pressure that would drive me to overlisten off of me and I can still feel taken care of.

The trauma healing field might also do the same for you.

4 Likes