One of my life's biggest problems

They take advantage yes. And?

You can change your name to NotNiceGuy :grin: to change the vibration of you from your profile. I always do that to make sure my name and picture reflects what I want.
I hope I do not sound mean…But it is effective to change profile in turn to change the subconscious mind and attraction.

8 Likes

It is because most of society is ego driven and they think being nice is a weakness. They also confuse being nice with beeing needy and simping, while in reality those are completely different things. Being a simp has nothing to do with being nice actually, because one is still lying to oneself.

This is one of the best parts of raising vibration. You realize that many people in your life were holding you back and then you release them. I “lost” several old friends but gained freedom and energy, which much more valuable! It is your incarnation and you cannot afford to be held back by other’s victim games.

10 Likes

this won’t address the issue no. If anything could make it even worst.

follow the suggestions of self-love and parental love. Focus on those audios and if you’re listening to anything else for other problems drop that. (ofc depending on what you trying to prioritize)

again:
The Archetype of parental love
The emperor
The Chariot
Inner strength
Emotional release
unconditional you
Love gratitude and appreciation
Become whole
self-love and acceptance
confidence

insecurities In this order:
All-purpose anxiety removal
Trauma Release and healing
Amygdala healing
The Devil (reversed)
The internal Alchemical cruible

6 Likes

:+1:t2:

Hi
@MrNiceGuy and Welcome to the forums

I’m gonna suggest sth differently…

First of all i was just like you. Being bullied, taken advantage of, abused emotionally and mentally etc. I didn’t get it. Why am I nice but niceness isn’t returned?

The thing is people operate in habits and if let’s say a close person of yours keeps asking you favors and you keep on jumping for them into the water, this scene will establish itself in both your mind and theirs.

Now zoom out and look at it from a grander scale. Et voilà, you have now become Mr nice guy to everyone. And then most people will think it’s ok to treat Mr nice guy as a doormat, because he seems fine with it.

Underlying this is a fear of not belonging (aka fear of rejection). You can ask yourself… Would you be still nice if all the people are nice to you? Would you stop being nice? Is there an in between?

I’m a big proponent of direct experience. So in a sense, what i would like to invite you to do now, is to embody the persona of Mr not so nice guy. You can even try it in this thread. Just start a little verbal fight here. Even if you feel it being too fake, if you can embody this not so nice persona for a moment, you’ll establish an inner balance.

Later on you’ll realize that it can be nice to be not so nice and it can be not nice to be nice. There’s an intricate balancing act in this.

The good thing is… Your foundation is nice. It’s not like you’ll suddenly become a complete a$$. You just need a bit exposure to this other side.

What happens then ideally is that from now on when someone asks you a favor, you hesitate, ask your heart and you’ll hear a response. And then you choose! And that’s your own choice, whether that’s yes or no, that was your own choosing.

It’s not so easy to put this all into words. These are truly concepts one should transcend.

And for audios… Hmmm… Tough to decide. For instance i don’t think you need self love audios, you are already doing that by being who you are. Vibration of transcendence is likely too early. Creation might help as it clears a lot. Testosterone isn’t quite related as it’s not about being more manly that helps you but more of integrating your uniqueness better within. Hmmm. I’d actually say you need a custom field :sunglasses: but those aren’t made anymore / at the moment.

Now that i think of it, you’ll need a fear release, amygdala or shamanic medicine would be even better. Highly likely you’ll need Etheric cords cutter, and perhaps depths of your soul. Add inner beauty reflected outward as a cherry on top. Oh i forgot emotional release, that is a no brainer

Btw even though i experienced similar as you, my advice is still subjective, so take all of it into your own consideration. And feel free to say NO :wink: ( I’d be happy tbh)

And finally good luck sir, you got this

6 Likes

I completely disagree on this statement.

It is never “too early” to raise vibration and dissolve ego.

And no, he is not loving himself enough, which is proven by the fact of what he wrote here.

99.99% of souls on earth have an issue with self-love and self-esteem and one can never learn to love oneself “too much”.

Furthermore, any “solution” that is not working deep within the subconscious mind is almost guarantee to fail or in the best case scenario will take years! The self-help industry exists because 99.99% of people on this planet have no clue how the psyche and the subconsciouss work.

These are all rather superficial solutions for healing the symptoms of the underlying issue: lack of self-love.

People should stop trying to cover up and short-term remove symptoms but go really deep and solve the underlying core issues.
That is why most fields on the Dream Seeds and Energetic Alchemy channel are actually more powerful in the long-term.

8 Likes

What is love?
Like really?

Is love that butterfly feeling for another person? Is love friendship? Compassion? Empathy? Sex? Kindness? Helpfulness?

There are more definitions for love than people in this world. So whichever you choose, love is most certainly universal. Love is in the universe. Is love in the atoms? Or in dark matter? Or ethereal? God knows. I certainly don’t.

So was the universe created? Or is it random? I’m not religious but it seems to me the universe is way too beautiful to have been randomly created. And if it has, love has been woven into it. You can’t really escape it. Everything and everyone is imbued with love.

A creation in it’s creative process has love embedded. This creation is then innately self-loving. There’s no other way.

Well, why do so many people don’t love themselves enough?

It boils down to your perception of being in discord with creation as a whole. The separate one, who perceives not to be one with creation, cannot love fully, and thus cannot self-love fully.

The love (and hence the self-love) is already there (here), otherwise no one would exist, as no one would have been created. I don’t know if that makes sense. To me it does.

It did take me years to learn this.

So since we’re dealing with solving a problem of perception @MrNiceGuy might even wonder what raising vibrations means. That’s why I said it could be too early. To be frank, it might be the perfect timing. Ideally i wish i could snap a finger and could then conceptually communicate this, it’s really tedious with words.

The audios i recommended were based on my experience, as i did need during those times to release my emotions a lot, to cut many people out of my life, to seek my innermost soul, and to express my uniqueness outwards

2 Likes

:point_up:

Also

1 Like

Just want to add:

PTSD Help is an excellent field for this purpose and one’s overall well being, whether or not one is facing noticed traumas.

It can address a vast range of things, including one’s emotional well being.

It should be in everyone’s listening stack, :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll case you wanna listen once a month then twice every other month :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you guys you really proved some usefull solutions. I will need some time in my head to process which of the audios you proposed would help me best with my situation. For now I think to use

Is this one needed if I use Trauma release?

And for sure after some time I will buy the knight mindset and soul restoration.

1 Like

@MrNiceGuy PMing you something to add!

2 Likes

I want to use brain regeneration and charisma and glamour but where should I add it before, after or somewhere in the stack?

MrNiceGuy,
I don’t like to write on forums anymore but this time I did it with you.
I am registered on a site (in my country’s language) to listen to or rather read people who want to write about their lives. And the day after I answered you, a “NiceGuy” wrote to me a long message. Funny, isn’t it!
I don’t have anything to advise or ask you, but I’ll do it anyway: stay nice MrNiceGuy. Don’t be afraid of the people around, it is often disgusting, revolting, sometimes even dangerous (be careful) but so funny in the end. If you want to help laugh I would be grateful. Fields help to stay quiet.

1 Like

I didn’t quite get what you meant here.

Sorry, I meant to say that humour helps to take a step back from a difficult situation. I’m struggling at the moment but I’ll try again. And help is welcome!
Yesterday my neighbour helped me and without accepting money. A nice guy, I’m going to give him a present anyway. But what he gave me is priceless: a breath of hope to stay alive.
I had the opportunity to meet many people who were “spiritual”. Empty bellies, in fact. Kindness, for me, is a source of spirituality because it brings more than just material help.
If you don’t understand my sentences, please tell me.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

3 Likes

Yeah kindness and bein nice is good. But not being able to say no and not standing up for yourself is a big problem. I will try to work on that. :)

3 Likes

It is clear that the rescuer must not drown with the victim…
What would be interesting to know is whether or not the help given is beneficial. What will the helper lose and why does he/she accept it. Besides, what will the “helped” person lose or gain.
For example: a person talks to you (unloads her/his bad emotions in fact) because … it prevents him/her from talking to people who really need to hear what he/she has to say.
Are we helping or are we being used?

is kindness a weakness?
Yes, many people think so.
Are they right in a world where it seems that the values are totally reversed…
There is something to be said for being worn out, revolted, angry when you give (I’m talking about real “givers”), but life doesn’t last long. Those who try to stay nice need other kind people to succeed in remaining good.
I guess that’s why I’m talking to you this way, it’s in my best interest actually but I don’t have the right. Everyone has the right to do what they want in fact. (unless it is my neighbor who breaks the silence of nature :grin: )

1 Like