One of my life's biggest problems

Hello guys, I made this profile because I need help with one of my biggest problems. That is being a nice guy all the time. I act nice with all people even those who don’t deserve it. I rarely stand up for myself and for some reason I can’t be really mad at someone even if he has done something bad to me. In school I was the shy kid who was getting bullied and never stood up for himself or did pick up a fight. My situation right now is way better than back then but I still am that nice guy that everyone uses and takes advantage of. I am sick of this I need help. Currently I am using testosterone and dht to try and bring my primal side out but I don’t think it is helping much. I have been using charisma and glamour and attract love audios too but I think I should stop them because maybe they will make me look and be even nicer?

6 Likes

oof definitely not the right approach ( unless you want to go from one extreme to another ). I would recommend at the top Knight warrior mindset then soul restoration series

6 Likes

How would the knight warrior mindset help me? Wouldn’t it make me a knight trying to help others. I forgot to mention that I tend to put others first and it is really hard for me to say no

I am not trying to become a douchebag, I just want to balance things out and stop being a nice guy

1 Like

You need to undestrand that from a scale of 0 being the nicest guy on the planet and 10 being the duchiest asshole to ever exist. I am on 2 or 3. When ideally I would like to be on 6 or 7

1 Like

Sounds like a typical situation of ego + seeking external validation all the time.

Get Vibration of Transcendce to shut down ego and no longer care about other’s egos and “what the world thinks”.

Listen daily 10x to Archetype of Parental Love to fix the seeking for external validation.

18 Likes

You have confused being nice with being needy.

6 Likes

try Androstenol and/or
Thor Mandala
Lion Mandala
Smilodon

also maybe you have some blockages in ‘‘speaking up’’ so chakra audios could help too
I would say 1st and 2nd chakra audio, and maybe 3rd chakra and 5th

8 Likes

no it will make you step up for yourself

1 Like

also agreed with JAAJ. " being a nice guy " is just the surface of the problem

3 Likes

I think JAAJ nailed it.

Soul restoration core and brow would also do wonders for you. Not to mention knight mindset, people will respect you more.

This isn’t really about hormones so careful about taking that route you can turn into that 10 you spoke of if the mindset is based off what you’re going off right now.

This is about self love, you seek to be nice because you want other’s love in return. any audio regarding self-love love help you.

All of these are free:
Unconditional you
Uncondtional love
Gratitude appreciation and abundance
Self love and acceptance
Become whole
Attract love
Love gravtion
Emotional release

14 Likes

The knight is excellent in saying no when needed, stay firm and polite. Help the ones who needs his/her help but also show others how to help themselves.
Also, I can promise you that most of the time you won’t even come to the point of needing to say no. Why? Because you’ll be infused with this energy/ mindset, you’re gonna feel like a knight and do right by other people yourself.
Doing the right thing. And other people will sense that and wanna do the same thing.

13 Likes

Trauma release also help too. Most people who are people pleaser usually come from a trauma from childhood. Not getting enough attention from parents. Ect ect. I don’t assume you have it but maybe give a try with it. And see how it goes.

And also this The Emperor (1.0) - YouTube

9 Likes

For sure the confidence audio too.

3 Likes

A nice guy… and YOU are the problem…
What a planet!

6 Likes

Ahahaha yes. For real. I wish there was like a silent version for angelic vibrations and I would play it around in public. So that no one would be consciously aware of what’s happening.

Right now I dont have the money for either Knight Mindset or Vibration of Transcendence

I will try that

Could you give me a link?

Too broke for these audios too

Yeah I am needy and i have a ton of insecurities.

Don’t worry 777, with all this horrible “music” around, people are often deaf. We can play whatever we want. Just a little 5-year-old guy noticed my phone was making noise.
As I unfortunately no longer have a “kindness” problem, I replied “yes indeed”. And then that was that.

2 Likes

So the charisma and glamour and attract love audios wont make my situation worse right?

1 Like