Brain Guild General discussion

You are good to go :slight_smile:
Think of the stack as a giant brain field

5 Likes

Thank you. I will use all the fields in my stacks now

1 Like

I’m not gonna say anything, but I like what I see. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Today was intense, been wiring the whole morning since 6 am till now let’s say, and had a day full of cognitively demanding tasks, a couple of hours of Plasma Brain for me and tomorrow morning I set the schedule based on the insights my body is telling me and not on an hourly target.

So far so good I’d say, can’t really go for boost and wire all-nighters at the moment but I really am not in a big physical discomfort, just a little bit oucie sometimes.

Results are there but I will let a few months pass before sharing anything relevant as each day it’s a new day for the moment.

7 Likes

So guys i Have never made a project and dont even know how to do something like this.
But i have seen the David Goggins and Andrew Huberman Podcast and as we all know David Goggins emodies these traits. Andrew Huberman took a neurological approach to these characteristics and mentioned something very interesting.

The Anterior Mid-cingulate Cortex. A part of the brain that literally can grow if we do hard and difficult thingsn (we don’t want to do).
Literally building brainpower in terms of will, discipline and tenaciousness.

Not sure if there is already a field like this but if not this would very much be a very useful field i think. I would like this to be something everyone has access to so everyone will be able to withstand and quite literally grow stronger mentally. Help me on this one guys.

3 Likes

That’s in the ProActive Brain field.

also, Dr_Manhattan mentioned this about the stress and anxiety field

4 Likes

Oh okay, thanks for telling me

1 Like

2 Likes

When my brain heals this time…

I can only imagine the level of mental operations.

Anybody else grinding super hard?

2 Likes

You have no idea. Lol.
The abuse my brain and energy system can handle now is on another level.

1 Like

I’m guessing sleep sessions too then?

Something about waking up just that much more intelligent is a blast.

Grinding but gently, office hours kinda of brain frying, from 6 to 17 with a break for lunch, actual works start around 7, because from 6 to 7 I have my SLR3 and Resilience + Detachement session.

Then from 17 to bed time I go with Plasma Brain (I tend to sleep early/wake up early) and during night, YEB in loop.

One break per week from brain forging which I dedicate to mantain the self love, then back hammering.

APB and Manhattan Method to come within March, when I may be 500 Hours into the Conceptual Conglomerate and 150 into ProActive so I can re-shift some specific in the stacks.

APB can reinforce the previous works with CC and give an overall boost in intelligence and perhaps also endurance, and MM we all know.

During the year I will complete the brain stack with everything, wiring priorities in quarter 3 are speed readings for sure📚 plus something for the endurance so I can be in the zone for many more hours per day

3 Likes

Sometimes I’ll sleep with ABP.
But what I mean is I’ve been using 11 wiring fields at once 14 hours a day.
Plus more on top (Karma Crucible, Eternal etc).
At one point I had around 90 fields working on me at once, but I’ve reduced it for now.

3 Likes

That’s awesome bro! Congrats on the gains.

1 Like

90 fields :OO how?

How much more smarter can one realistically get ? With fields this has been accelerated 10 fold bur yeah let’s say I listen consistently for 10 years, would I be on the same level of intelligence as lets say doctors?

I’ve never been a smart kid at all and abused my brain a lot, failed all my exams and barely listened or spoke in school was basically a zombie for most of my teenage years barely having thoughts, do u guys think I could get that smart ??? Ive basically not used my brain my entire life bruh, I want to be able to read complex books and topics and understand them fully and be able to engage in intellectual conversation. I wanna learn things easily without having to do it over and over again

Feeling like Charlie from Flowers from Algernon rn (great book you guys should read it)

2 Likes

How often do you listen to PBoY?

Yep, I am sure you can get VERY intelligent.

Process oriented and consistent work with those amazing fields will produce a huge difference overtime where you will barely recognise your previous self.

Maybe you already do it, but I really recomand you to work with the Alchemical Revision of Genius for a bit and some conscious and consistent work with SLR3, plus I would set that bar a little bit higher than the average Doctor, in a shorter time frame.

Give yourself time, and embrace the journey without very much thinking where the arrival is

I don’t know where the cap is if there is a cap, but for sure it’s waaaay much higher.

5 Likes

Don’t have that one.
But I use Brain Key 1 hour in the morning then 2 or 3 hours in the late evening to get rid of the overgrowth.

I use a broadcaster so I can have as many fields working on me as I like wherever I go.
I had to work the number of fields up gradually.

3 Likes

Thanks so much man, apperciate the advice a lot .

I just have 1 problem, theres so many things to learn but I really don’t know what interests me. Im learning a language but other than that theres nothing, fuck man im just overwhelmed bc theres so many topics in this world but i really dont know where to start, ive been stagnant my whole life

2 Likes