Feeling depressed

My entrance exams approaching my parents and teachers everyone has high expectations from me but I am afraid to fail.I can’t stop thinking about it someone plz help me.

4 Likes

I cant say much other than keep your head held high and try your best to push through it. If your depression is just because of recent stress, then it should clear up once you finish everything.

As for the overthinking, there could be a few ways to address it. I’ll give you my method (YMMV), which is simply not giving a **** and putting faith in the universe. If I was in your position I would think to myself

“It would be really nice if I passed all my exams and it will be a great thing to have accomplished”

but at the same time also thinking

“Everything happens for a reason and even if I fail all my exams, it’s really not the end of the world. I’ll still love myself and have the support of my friends and family. I will still be talented, smart, intuitive, etc. The sun will still rise and set, there will be a new day, a new challenge, a new journey. Life isnt always meant to go perfectly and that’s what helps make it beautiful. I’m going to take this challenge head on and I’m going to be okay in the end regardless of the outcome and I will be all the better for it. Hell, it’s a stupid test. It’s probably going to be easy as ****”

Positive self talk will do wonders if you can get that momentum going. Hope this helps man

2 Likes

Listen to
New All Purpose Anxiety Remover first 2x
then
OCD
Hope and Happiness

Report back after listening to those

9 Likes

I listened to ocd and anxiety remover both twice and slept.Now feeling better.Thanks OM and Noble light to take out ur time.

5 Likes

Wonderful. :+1:
Listen to both whenever those feelings start to creep up again.

5 Likes

Did you try the All Purpose Anxiety Removal? I’d try that first.

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :rofl:

2 Likes

Also listen to the old “Radiate Positivity” you’ll need to loop it a few times, but it will help.

I find the old one is stronger than the new one.

3 Likes