Project Mental Health (Public) šŸ§ 

About 3:08 min

4 Likes

I think this might be a buy!

4 Likes

It should be. Extremely powerful. Another seminal moment where things have noticeably shifted for me.

21 Likes

@Ugninis or anyone on the team who created this. What is the Energy Shell? Does this come from Castaneda or where?

5 Likes

You have any chains of addictions or cycles of any form of negativity, this cuts all of that off, a personal surgeon excising all those cancerous cells.

I got a great birdā€™s eye view on other traumas and subconscious debris recently that resurfaced.

The swamp is drained.

Time to move forward and accomplish all that I desire.

16 Likes

from old notes:

Procrastination is not included in the International Classification of Diseases, but is widespread according to a number of sources.
procrastination can manifest itself as a separate psychological symptom, or it can act as a symptom of different conditions, ect

Depending on what led to the signs of procrastination, ways and means of overcoming it will be determined

It is important to distinguish procrastination from laziness, asthenia, and depression

when a person is lazy, his motivation decreases and this manifests itself outwardly in behavior that we call laziness, that is, unwillingness to do anything. At the same time, a person who is lazy does not worry about his behavior and does not perceive his condition as a problem. A procrastinator perceives his condition as a problem and tries to find a solution for it

with asthenia, procrastination is a sign of exhaustion of the central nervous system, as a result of excessive loads, overexertion or a prolonged absence of rest. With asthenia, attention and concentration disorders develop, motivation decreases, and self-confidence may suffer, ect

with depression, procrastination is a symptom, a sign of illness. As a rule, in addition to symptoms similar to procrastination, other symptoms develop in depression: for example, depressed mood, heavy thoughts about the future, sleep problems, reduced capacity for work, ā€œcollapse of strengthā€ and others.

answer to you question here:

[ā€¦]

this morning I found my old recordings of the audio lists that I used earlier

Personal emotional support
Shamanic Medicine
New Perspectives
Shamanic Medicine Blend
My Personal e-supporter
Anger Managment
Anxiety 16 min

Crucible of Mental Space
Crucible of the Past
Smart Cord Cutter

Neuro Album: Dopamine Redux I love this tune :heart_eyes:

Mental Health Album 2020-07
Depression the Relief | Forgiveness and Release | Love, Gratitude and Appreciation
Trauma Release and Healing | Self Love and Acceptance

ā€¦and thought that ā€œyes, a few years ago there were also no 5 Gā€ :laughing:

I also thought that this NFT would be ideal for those who show up on the forum and regularly ask ā€œhow to purge themselves from the effects of X creator, subliminals, etc.ā€

and I had a clear understanding of why this NFT was created now

homer-bath

they are vey modest :laughing:

energy system

I didnā€™t use his concepts
only, in one project, the Assemblage Point was mentioned :laughing:

22 Likes

Really appreciating this NFT. Grew up in a culture where Mental Health was a taboo or hidden.

Really reduced my tendency for over-thinking, and default to worst case scenarios { none of which ever materializes}. Other aspects of this, is like I am remotely looking at actions, self and otherwise, not being trigged either, just observingā€¦being able to ā€˜seeā€™ why folks do what they doā€¦

Feel like I woke up to a brand new version of myself, this morningā€¦going to have to get used to itā€¦ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

32 Likes

wow this might be one of the best nfts to date!

19 Likes

Wow this one seems to cover most of the things one would wantā€¦

And it replaces a pretty long list of audios (I think?)ā€¦ I wonder if this will become one of the three staples everyone needs - Eternal, Plasma Flaunt (or Max Potion) and Project Mental Health ā€¦

36 Likes

sync.

thatā€™s exactly what they were talking about in a private group
and exactly today, 7 hours ago, one person in another private group said the same thing (in slightly different words) - only there were several more NFTs on that list, built on my ideas :laughing:

when a concept is created, and if this creation occurs sincerely and painstakingly, with the support of like-minded people, more often than not I felt its integral design and form

(with the exception of the recent Taoist projects - they are very complex and conceptually difficult to cover)

Iā€™m writing this because it was me personally who realized that this project covered more than the list I shared

the detailing itself is not so important, some processes are described by other structures and words, what is important are the principles themselves and the integrity of the idea, and the belief in the Great Mastery of the Captain. :slightly_smiling_face:

30 Likes

Guys, do you feel like a new inner peace and stability has been created on a mental level?
Silent Mind NFT owners - how is it in comparison for that effect and can it be safely said that it has coverage in the current one.
What have you noticed in your meditations now?

3 Likes

Iā€™ll speak only for myself, I donā€™t meditate, I just donā€™t have time for it, especially lately
very dynamic life.

But I know one thing - it takes time to reform all deep programs

in ā€œphysicalā€ treatment the situation is similar - even when a person starts taking antidepressants it takes some time for remission to form

and there will be ups and downs, moods and emotions

this release was very recent and everyone will have different experiences and results, as each of us has our own personal problems, their roots, etc.

just share your experiences, and donā€™t expect instant results

I included the audio in my playlist before going to bed - as I see the logic in this - after the mental dirt that accumulates during the day - you need hygiene

28 Likes

What if there is a person from our past, say an ex, who the field perceives is sucking our strength and energy (Iā€™m not sure if it is so or not), but we donā€™t want a future chance with this person to be cut off? Will this field still do it or pick up on our desire for the cords not to be cut?

@Captain_Nemo

I know many will wonder why someone would willingly give up energy. But thatā€™s just where I am at. So I donā€™t need to hear any advice from people on letting go. LOL.

6 Likes

there wonā€™t be any.
are you familiar with the ideas / concepts of secondary benefits?
if not, you can do the investigation yourself

in one of my future projects i proved it. as a theorem in geometry class.
I suggest you take a journey into the world of emotions, and social behavior and your inner world :)

5 Likes

no cord cutting if we donā€™t want it you mean?

No I am not but I will look into it. Thank you!

3 Likes

these are related topics
it has to do with secondary benefits

just go deeper into this subject :)

:fire: :pray:

5 Likes

Played yesterday and felt an exquisite peace.
Thank you for this beautiful project!

16 Likes

This is what I found:

In the medical field, secondary benefits relate to patients clinging on to a problem or symptom because of a positive side-effect of such a symptom.

This is how I feel- That this person and our cords are worth holding onto, even if it drains me in the present time. To me, itā€™s worth it in the long run.

But, that still leaves me wondering if the field will cut the cord or not? I just really wanted to know if itā€™s a smart cord cutter or not? Itā€™s the deciding factor for me on whether or not I use this field.

3 Likes

to put it in laymanā€™s terms, secondary benefit is the benefit a person receives from his problem situation. It is a latent desire of the person, which, for one reason or another, cannot be realized in a direct way

the simplest example: a child, once sick, unconsciously notes the connection between his illness and the behavior of his parents. The next time his parents fight again and forget about him, the child will already know what to do so that his parents will quiet down and show him care and love againā€¦

As a rule, secondary benefits are not noticed or acknowledged by the personā€¦

I canā€™t give a straight answer to your question. I donā€™t want to make clear predictions.

I donā€™t know how much you benefit from being in this situation and not letting it go. :slightly_smiling_face:
(this is a subconscious process)

I have a colleague who is very wise, and I dare call her @maTata
this topic has been discussed on another resource for 4 years if Iā€™m not mistaken

and she knows the subject very well, and she understood why I wrote this.

Maybe she can tell me something.

Š¢Š°Š½ŃŒ, ŠæрŠ¾ŃŃ‚Šø чтŠ¾ тŠµŠ±Ń ŠæŠ¾Š·Š²Š°Š». ŠœŠ¾Š¶ŠµŃ‚ чтŠ¾ ŠæŠ¾ŃŠ¾Š²ŠµŃ‚ŃƒŠµŃˆŃŒ? :fire: :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I appreciate your input regardless!

6 Likes