Panic attacks anxiety

Guys I am in desperate need for help. Around 3 weeks ago I started experimenting with fields and supplements. I began using:

1. Jaaj’s self love stack
    JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 🤍

2. Binaural nutrition’s androgen receptor audios.

3. And what I believe was the culprit a multivitamin which contains methylcobalamin. Upon researching further it loooks like there are many people that have experienced panic attacks, insomnia and anxiety from methylcobalamin. Some people claim that symptoms lingered for up to 6 months

I have never experienced anything like that in my life. As soon as I started the above mentioned things I got insomnia, uncontrollable panic attacks, anxiety and depersonalisation symptoms at one point I believed I was going schizophrenic. There were days that I would lie in bed all day, do nothing and overthink all day long.
I am not sure what of the above might have caused this so I stopped everything. Things have improved by now but I still experience some symptoms and I do not feel good in general. I am still not back to my old me. I honestly don’t know if this was caused by the multivitamin or by the emotional and traumatic release from the fields. I feel like I need to clear my body and mind, but I am too scared to try and experiment once again even though that I have used sapiens stuff for years without any issues.

4 Likes

Methylcobalamin is b12 it’s essential for nerves. I got prescribed with this back then when I was suffering from tinnitus. I have GAD. But when I took that vitamin it really didn’t do anything to my anxiety. Are you sure it’s from this? Do you cough? Could be covid if you do cough. Covid also can worsen people that already suffering from anxiety disorder or people that have underlying issue with their mental health. Anxiety field can help. Use it twice a day with brain antioxidant. Get sunlight and exercise

1 Like

Trust me when I say this, New Perspectives reversed my anxiety ngl, take some chances and listen to New Perspectives as much as you can and toss in brain regen, and the new flight to fight and you’re set

No need to make a 50 field stack

3 things that helped me reverse my anxiety…

1. New Perspectives
  2. Flight to Fight
  3. Brain Regeneration (More specifically Plasma Brain)
10 Likes

I don’t think I have covid. Since I have had these issues for quite some time. The anxiety field provides me only with a temporary relief. The thing with methylcobalamin is that some people have a genetic mutation that doea not let them break it down properly and this can results in my symptoms.

The thing is that I have never prwviously experienced these symptoms. Never had anxiety or anything like that. I looped brain regeneration while aleeping but it was of little help.

Use the brain antioxidant. The thing with anxiety you have to be consistent using the field. Even if it’s minor results. It is still working to fix that issue

And this.

5 Likes

Well before you didn’t have it, but now you do, so it’s time to fix it

Welcome to the forum!

What’s been your experience with the New Release-The All Purpose Anxiety removal field?

As an aside: I know how uncomfortable anxiety can be. So, whilst you’re waiting for our replies, you can use the forum search engine (that little magnifying glass in the upper right corner of every page of this forum) to find the many discussions we’ve had about anxiety. I’m sure there are some wonderful solutions for you there.

1 Like

All of the above suggestions are great but If you are willing to pay, the silent mind NFT killed all of my intrusive thoughts that caused my anxiety, from the first day I got it, I felt my anxiety reduce significantly. You still need to go out and do the things that give anxiety so you can rewire your brain which is a work in progress for me but it’s much easier.

5 Likes

Yeah the anxiety field combined with the stress field do the job for me. But it is only temporary, the next day I still get those feelings.

This one?

1 Like

How much time it took you to reverse your anxiety and overthinking?

Will all the things above fix my overthinking as well. Since I am getting very intrusive thoughts that perhaps are leading to my anxiety.

I know how it feel to have anxiety… I hope you getting better soon

1 Like

New Perspectives man, trust me when I say this…

Now it’s gonna be your choice to actually listen

3 Likes

Idk but it happened very quickly with my mini 3 stack over there

2 Likes

I guess that also applies on social anxiety?
I’ve got the flight to fight but haven’t purchased new perspectives yet because I thought it might not be needed​:thinking::sweat_smile:

Also, plasma brain - are you talking about smart stem cells added function? Smart Stem Cells

3 Likes

Yep!

1 Like