The All Purpose Anxiety Removal

Lol this is great while they are turned off it feels like these emotions don’t exist anymore. A warm smile on my face came rather naturally and I never felt so comfortable taking a walk. Cars honking and stressed nervous people didn’t bother me at all. I still percieved these emotions but they didn’t get too much to me… was calm and happy despite all that. Everything became more calm like the world around was a bit quieter and lighter overall and I felt more free.

30 Likes

Ive felt blessed while listening this and was soo relaxed
My brain was also tingly like the first times I listened sapien audios

6 Likes

This is the holy grail for anxiety. Like an ego Dissolution for emotions!! :blush:
I hope people don’t underestimate this audio, as also the abundance one :wink:

27 Likes

I report great results by playing this one at the same time as Amygdala Healing on two different devices + a device with Game Changer from QI.

11 Likes

Actually I was thinking about this but I was afraid not to distort fields playing in same time but it would certainly save my time

So you are telling us we are safe to do that

1 Like

I don’t guarantee safety but there is always brain regeneration just in case. We know that it targets different areas but I understand that you want to be careful with the audio fields. I try to position devices left and right at least sometimes. I agree that it saves time. For others, it might give a better result doing so at the same time. Why not use the time window to heal the amygdala and release fear while the The All Purpose Anxiety Removal is working?

It might be an idea for Dream, a field like brain grow work but for fear, anxiety, trauma, depression and emotional release combined. It would be a paid one. Other things could be added to it. It would be great boost for other fields and for instance, the Fearlessness advanced field.

2 Likes

Have your tried it one after the other? I mean do you know if it even makes a difference to listening back to back?

I have already tried this before attempting this approach. I already have different playlists and ideas for one at a time and both at once on at least two devices. I start with Ego Dissolution before The All Purpose Anxiety Removal then I follow with Amygdala Healing if I play one at a time. There are other related audios as well for better results but these are my current main 3 in this topic.

For me, playing both at the same time works better. Oh, and about listening back to back, I am doing it with both right now and Ego Dissolution. I am using the Ascension, SLR, Chakra Growth and the old Eternity advanced fields while doing this with QI’s Game Changer.

1 Like

PLS @Captain_Nemo make more tags not so many audios…not too much free time for some people…

2 Likes

I use a new customized brain stack based on Philip’s latest stack on the deleted thread. I have Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity included. I can replace with Brain Growth work once I get it. I use this stack while I play this field alongside. I am thinking to do the same with the ones for the Mind Settings Album. Here is why below.

Assuming that way is also used in this field, it would help as well.

5 Likes

Errrrr… not so many money for others :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

11 Likes

:heart: thanks

2 Likes

Can I loop this through the night?

3 Likes

yes you can but the anxiety removal works hands hands with anxiety attacks, you need to use it more when you have the anxiety attack, like for example your afraid of height using more when you feel when ur anxiety start show up. so with this regime you will clear any fear you have about anything.

6 Likes

Amygdala + ego dissolution + this over night bro.

Legit I’ve seen so much progress with these three fields in my nightly stack.

18 Likes

I’ll give it a try man. I may have gotten rid of the physical palpitations but the mental trauma and barriers caused by anxiety run deep within me. Just need some external help with it that’s all.

8 Likes

give it time, i hope everything works for you, i have less & less anxiety since start using it. some situation when i have it are gone man but still in some situations i have some it will be gone too im sure of it.

6 Likes

Now that I think about it a field that would ramp up all fears and bring them to the surface would be dope.

6 Likes

Yup. And then those can be released. A single nightmarish experience that will end all my problems.

2 Likes

I think in that case, I could literally do the thing that causes me anxiety and then play it immediately.

2 Likes