The All Purpose Anxiety Removal

bring your fear to the surface then smash it with The all anxiety removal

15 Likes

If this is what you want, seek out nature’s psychedelics.

1 Like

or not… :expressionless:

4 Likes

He wants a single experience that would allow him to confront “all his problems”. That’s what psychedelics can offer.

Whether or not he should do this, well that’s another story.

1 Like

Yeah…still doesn’t do that…

Well seems you should add that to the first statement instead of after I said something… don’t ya think? Out of concern for his well being?

And again… lots of people tripping off a whole bunch of things nowadays… don’t notice many of those people being especially “enlightened” or “higher consciousness” compared to the general non-tripping population.

Just yet ANOTHER supposed “short cut” that gives one a “glimpse” of what’s possible and then leads most people into a false sense of “growth” because they STILL have to put the work in in order to reach that state permanently…

And naturally, since humans are humans, they continue to take the trip instead of doing the work because … work is hard… never actually progressing anywhere.

So now, back to the thread topic… what’s this have to do with Anxiety Removal field??

20 Likes

Breathe breathe :kiss:

5 Likes

Weren’t you already doing this with Pure Moonlight?

3 Likes

ah yes! I did this for a couple of nights but then dropped it and went with ego dissolution. I do recall i had some nightmares at my job, unfortunately, I only listen to audios in mp3 format and not the ones on youtube overnight.

4 Likes

Yup. I’ve never taken any sort of recreational drugs or even smoked a cigarette and probably never will. The number of people my age smoking weed and doing LSD and what not has kinda cemented that. I’ve even given up alcohol.

I’ll get through my issues organically. Things are definitely getting better slowly :+1:

20 Likes

:+1: :muscle:

4 Likes

Wow nice.
I do enjoy a drink or two, I have to admit… but I think my body is telling me no no no, because even 2 glasses of wine result in an uneasy feeling in a couple of hours and slight hangover the next day…

I used to smoke during uni and really stressful times at work, I suppose i smoked fairly regularly for even years, but was never a problem for me to stop for weeks/months. I think now I smoked maybe in October once and before that once in the summer, so really sparse for the last 1-2 years. But it happened organically for me, just sort of didn’t feel like smoking anymore.

Always wanted to try DMT though :D

In my experience the psychedelic crowd is a bit more open minded to ideas such as “we are all one” , “everything is love, man” and in this way “sspiritual” than the rest of the population. However it lacks focus and clarity and the drug is the method of getting there.

7 Likes

The ego is by its nature delusional :wink:

6 Likes

the mono-atomic gold can rise your subconscious worries to the surface

8 Likes

So this is why gold is so respected in Indian culture. Treated with reverence :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I accepted i have anxiety and once I did i realized i have a lot of it.

I woke up from a peaceful dream and noticed how my mindset gradually shifted.

I looped anxiety for a bit and it has helped me feel more at peace like i can breathe again.

20 Likes

I use it once per day for my GAD.

2 Likes

I think you got that the other way around :wink:

1 Like

Reply to myself :hugs:

Blueprint of life + moonlight would do this.

7 Likes

it can stop the ego in huge degree and helps to crack psychic information better by flaming the mind.my psychic information processing wasnt improving even after using conceptual and ipf until I used this. And believe it or not…those who believes you don’t need it…you need it more than you can imagine lol I thought the same thing when it came out I don’t have anxiety ig but the way it calms the mind is phenomenal…and it is among those “universal” track that literally everyone can use in daily basis…But guys keep it a secret tho…don’t tell anyone ;)

15 Likes

i have been in a loop i only realized was anxiety in regards to responsibility and my dog. playing this has helped me deepen my bond with my dog.

before he hated being picked up and held.

now he sits in my lap allowing me to cuddle him while i watch my shows.

i also noticed how communicative he is, asking me to stop petting in one area and pushing my hand to pet another area lol.

17 Likes