Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

Hang on… Are we supposed to do 1x /day or 2x /day? I had been only doing it 1x/ day.

2 Likes

That’s good to know. Thought the counter would only start when I fully mastered the exercise. Thank you for the good news!

5 Likes

2x a day. Please re-read thread carefully as this is 2nd thing you’ve misread…

5 Likes

Yeah…

5 Likes

:frowning:

7 Likes

Hello everyone, today I have found a very useful pre-workout field that greatly supports the exercise

In my experience, I found it easier to breathe as it reduces the squeezing sound which to me was the most trouble when doing this exercise.

9 Likes

Thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

Thanks man! Will give it a try.

I am also doing it while listening & alternating between Plasma Light & the Mental State album, great feelings so far :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing it out :joy:
I was keeping my hair in Star position for 15min at first, not realizing that PERHAPS the discomfort from holding it too long would kill the all “feeling” process :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I really feel it when I breathe extremely slowly. When breathing in, it’s as if pores are open in my palm and my fingers start to tingle, it’s almost as if I can feel the air seeping into my hand… flowing through my arm into my solar plexus. It kind of ‘disappears’ at the solar plexus but there’s a faint vibration in there. Then as I exhale, the rest flows out from the right hand. When intending the key phrase, it’s like being connected to a river of energy just flowing through.

Also… is it normal that my legs are sucking in energy as well? When I feel my left hand sucking in energy, its almost as if my left leg is also sucking in energy. When I let the energy out on my right hand, it does the same on my right leg…

12 Likes

Great report!

Yes, that is to say if anyone doesn’t feel this, it isn’t ABNORMAL either.

5 Likes

Thank you. You have no idea how much this helped. I just had two tries and rage quit at the end of the second try because I couldn’t feel anything.

Then I just tried visualising energy being sucked into my palms with each inhalation and soon enough, the old familiar leg vibrations started to come again.

It seems, neither speed nor intensity (aka torturing myself with the breaths) is important like I originally thought it was.

Feeling like I’m a vacuum sucking in the energy seems to trigger the vibrations each time (theory).
I really hope my theory works when I do it again before going to bed.

11 Likes

My two cent: try to not aim for an experience , just do the practice and assess with repetition & observation what is best for your Evolution.

“Nurture the Tree, don’t get distracted by the Fruits”

10 Likes

Yeah my experiences seem to have changed. I now get a somewhat itchy tingling sensation in various parts of the body. The wavelike vibrations have spread more to the arms now instead of the legs. Getting the solar plexus charged up is still proving to be difficult. I’ll try Angel’s Ho’oponopono to try and fix it.

4 Likes

@_OM, I’ve started to get this taste at the back of mouth/nose (around the nasopharynx/oropharynx region) right after doing a round of the star exercise. It kinda smells/tastes like blood but I don’t think it is because I don’t see any blood when I blow my nose out or try to spit it out.

Could also be described as a very seafood smell? Like the smell you’d get from fish on salt but not necessarily the taste but it’s like you’re tasting the smell. Yeah, the only two descriptors I could find for it were blood/seafood.

All of this started day before yesterday for the first time btw.

Any ideas on what is going on? All of you are welcome to contribute btw.

2 Likes

It’s a form of detox.

9 Likes

Sound a bit like some detox because I think you’re describing sort of a metallic taste

If you recall I got smells/tastes in the beginning as well

Edit : woohoo my conclusion is the same as OM’s :scream::scream::scream:

6 Likes

Yes, it could be described as metallic as well. Thank you!

Stays around for like 20 min and then disappears until I do the next round.

4 Likes

I did get that too after I stopped the exercise it vanished in a day. It’s an exercise symptom I guess nothing to worry about.

6 Likes

day 47 or 48 :cold_face:

13 Likes