I'm about to take my security+ certification exam in a few hours

Right now I am a bit freaked out right now. I have no desire to fail especially since that exam itself cost $300+…on top of that the way they word questions is so strange. To the point where it could be one answer or the other. The material itself doesn’t scare me, it’s the way they have to word things…I can guarantee you that in job interviews they do not word their questions like this. It’s like a straightforward question, “What is spyware?” instead in the exam they go like “Which is the best for X?”

Right now I am just a bit stressed. Failing just doesn’t feel like an option for me. If the exam cost like $100 I wouldn’t care that much but $300+? :confused:

I know. Not really an “Ask for Advice” topic but I just had to vent…

I failed. I needed a score of 750 and got 492…

4 Likes

Remember to use Superhuman Genius

1 Like

New Release-The All Purpose Anxiety removal

9 Likes

All the best, bro.

You gonna kill it.

Use Probability and Luck + Wheel of Fortune to stack the odds in your favor

7 Likes

Hey there
Maybe it relaxes you to know that even if you fail, you can still revise the exam and succeed.
Wish you all the best and please let us know how it turned out! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

All the very best! I am sure you will do well. :hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes

Post updated

4 Likes

@777, pick yourself up and go for it again… All our good wishes are with you …

7 Likes

That’s right, sometimes we fail and it serves as a motivation to get your act together and try again (of course I don’t know about your act it was just my experience :D)

In any case I wish you the best.
You’re allowed to feel like crap for a day or so, no need to be perfect a the time ;) just get back on track after x

4 Likes

Roses are red
Violets are blue
buy best path in life
I know thats what you want to do

sorry tho, but yeah man, some things arent meant to be and some are, either way think what you really want, but either way you’ll be fine :)

you sure are welcome to flag this post because it may be disrespectful to your efforts

4 Likes