Chest Pressure and Anxiety

Hello everyone,

Like many of us here in the forum, I experience anxiety in my daily life (Generalized one) and I mainly feel it in my chest. Does it have a spiritual meaning related to heart chakra? Can you help me find some fields (paid or free) to release the tension there?

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I used this one a while back and it does help but that doesn’t calm the sensation I feel in my chest.

Maybe give heart fields a try, as they also help with cleaning the area energetically, and of course the physical healing is always a plus.

And emotional release. Be well soon!

1 Like

I’m planing to buy Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center) and Solar plexus & Heart chakra for the energertic healing. Do you think that they will help? Which one of these I have to prioritize?

For the physical one, I’ll use The Heart Healer premium field in Patreon.

1 Like

When I feel a similar sensation, I use Smart Tap Tapper and The Circulatory Engineer (Patreon) and does the trick for me. I hope you find a suitable one!

All enhanced and along with a deeper cleansing and of the emotional centres of the heart, the chakra or energy centre itself, and a realigned and connection to your own source of heart cantered energy.

Think that’s no longer available, you may get from the new Mandelbrot Symphony (can buy individual tracks).

1 Like

I use the Smart Tap Tapper from time to time but never saw The Circulatory Engineer (Patreon). Thanks for bringing it to my awareness.

1 Like

Certainly.

Id prioritize the soul restoration one.

Perfect :)

Perfect.

Noted.

Thanks @Star and @ecaiii for your implication and willing to help. Appreciate it.

3 Likes

Alchemical Jing Charged Blood

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VDNI0ZmbBY8&pp=ygUjU2FwaWVuIG1lZGljaW5lIGFsY2hlbXkgYmxvb2QgamluZyA%3D x3

1 Like

patreon amygdala field helps me with my anxiety too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The PTSD field works wonders for many issues. It helped me with my stress, anxiety and depression. Here is the description below.

Take care :pray:t3:

2 Likes

The crucible of stored trauma on Gumroad

Also

Point of no return Gumroad

1 Like

Came back here to suggest Bushman Medicine, if you haven’t tried already…

1 Like

What kind of anxiety?

1 Like

palpitations, malaise, restless thoughts.

1 Like

The After workout muscle recovery,the old 6 minute version on Odysee always relaxes my chest for me and others commented on it in the past too.
Sestrins also work better for me than any anxiety track. It relaxes my whole body.
I hope they help💗

Get some cheap reliable BP monitor that also reads heart beat and use it anyway so that you can track your state better.