Astral travel

Lol I’ve heard the monotheistic version of that same saying all my life. But geez, getting real tired of this man. Homeostasis. Let’s hope the aliens give me that PUSH, that I so need to move forward.

Get the damn confidence mandala already man…

Why wait 1 month?

4 Likes

It’s probably getting stronger as we speak. I have the Thor mandala in the meantime. And intense study. So it’ll be over before I know it.

That’s your ego speaking man…Trying to delay it as much as possible.

Lol at Thor…

Thor in the 21st century still cracks me up.

2 Likes

More like ;

2 Likes

A short red headed guy.

Released today for this kind of symptom New Release-The All Purpose Anxiety removal

For Astral look into William Buhlman work Adventures Beyond the Body but has you have many insecurities, anxiety etc stay away from it … because a stable mind is a result of having a perfect balance between efforts and patience.

2 Likes

Thanks Clifet :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve been successfully gotten to sleep paralysis more times now but the problem is I don’t know how to get out of my body and after some time I get scared and have to force my way out. Any advice?

Pm me, we have an old pm

1 Like

Maybe I have gotten it, not sure, it was weird, read the post above. If not, I’ll PM you

1 Like

Dreams are weird, I wouldnt put too much focus on it.

If Sapien doesnt make one, Maitreya will make a lucid dreaming one soon.

Should make it easier to see what the subconscious bro is trying to tell you.

I have something for astral travel if you want.

4 Likes

Rick from Astral Club is a good source, the guy has more than 40 years of experience in Astral, it’s a great channel you will learn everything about how to astral project, astral projection, remote viewing, OBE, the astral plane and out of the body experiences.

There is this discord channel called Astral Lounge, lots of recourses and a lot of AP talk in the Voice Channel where you can ask questions, the server is around 1470 members and it’s growing, it has a couple members that are experienced in Astral and most of the time they hang out in the VC highly recommended

Link updated

5 Likes

It say’s that the invite is invalid, is it closed? I would really like to join, I am only a beginner though, still trying to get sleep paralysis good.

1 Like

Maitreya has AP field on patreon,havent tried it though…hopefully when time and privacy allows it

1 Like

I have updated the link, would you try again and see if it works.

1 Like

Yep thanks, works fine.

1 Like

aayo why theres two of the same anon?

They’re not the same. The “anon” profiles on the forum belong to people who requested their account to be deactivated. So they’re no longer active. Anon = anonymous user.

6 Likes