Astral travel

Wouldn’t it be cool if sapien made any audio for safely astral project? I believe it will help us hugely to know lot about planets and this universe… I had that experience before but unable to do freely yet. Do you guys have any tips for that?

6 Likes

Hi Kazy, I don’t have any tip, but:

9 Likes

Well interesting. Gonna consider that. But I hope he makes a strong field for that someday. More like granting us the ability to do that anytime or while playing it.

2 Likes

Samurai said somewhere that playing the meditation or theta audio from the course will make it much easier to astral project.

1 Like

the course meditation audio stimulates your energy body, thats why

2 Likes

Yes they help the process but they are not specifically made for astral project you know that I mean.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to astral project and have been unsuccessful so far even with the astral dragon and relaxation audios.

This is one of those times it’s actually the frequency that matters. 7.83 is good for astral travel.

8 Likes

Perhaps a mandala would be cool too. I don’t care of its paid or expensive lul I’d just get it no matter what.

2 Likes

And how would I replicate this frequency?

That’s probably earth frequency

2 Likes

So what audio would I need to listen to in that case?

Well it should be the schuman resonance audio frequency as sapien mentioned isn’t it

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

You mean schumann resonance? Or is there a different audio by the name of shaman resonance?

1 Like
5 Likes

I wish if he makes a course where he teaches how to do stuff like astral travel, remote communication , lucid dreaming and many other cool stuff. The energy course was really good too. I wonder if we can use any knowledge from it to astral travel

3 Likes

Yah my keyboard screwed up my spelling lul

1 Like

:joy: There is one, actually… but with a nickname.

4 Likes

@GumayuSi, @_OM and @Bronyraur So wait, how long should Schumann Resonance be looped for before attempting astral projection?

1 Like