JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 šŸ¤

Thank you so much for replying. According to you is there any other field I can use instead of amygdala healing?

2 Likes

Amygdala Healing does healing of anxiety on a physical level.
I am not aware of any field that can replace that.

PTSD Help includes Amygdala Healing and Stellate Ganglion Block.

Why would you want to replace it?

2 Likes

Amygdala healing gave me very bad side effects. Raised heartbeat, jitters, Diarrhoea, loss of appetite and flu like symptoms among other things. After a month of use I had to stop because it started affecting my work. So Iā€™m scared of that field.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ I donā€™t know what this could be. This is beyond the scope of my knowledge.

2 Likes

I thought the same because from my past experiences everytime I had something fearful come up, same symptoms happened. I suppose my fear is stored in my stomach or something. Idk really. I started with 2 times of listening which I reduced to to 1 time. Then I used it every other day and then I stopped. Became a lil but too much for me. Thank you for the advice tho but idk any other field that tackles fear head on like amygdala healing does.

1 Like

Have you tried this?

4 Likes

I have but not consistently. Please guide me. Should I add this in the self love stack x3?

2 Likes

Do you know the origin of your anxiety?
In most cases it is from deep seated trauma.
Watching negative news and other fear mongering stuff adds on top of that too.

Have you checked out the various trauma healing fields?

4 Likes

Yes, try also to use the All Purpose Anxiety Stack consistently and see how it goes for you.

1 Like

Ok i will. Thank you!

1 Like

Its childhood things which tagged along in adulthood and multiplied. Everytime I tried to find the causes of my anxiety, I went into the rabbit hole of depression. I think amygdala healing was the first. That scared me and that was it for me.

I donā€™t watch news, I am careful about the music and movies I watch.

I live with my parents, my bad mood bothers them a lot. So I avoid any major healing audios.

This sounds like trauma to me.

The important part to understand that for the subconscious mind there is no 20 years ago or something like that. It exists outside of the illusion of time, and thus for the subconcious mind everything trauma related is as if it just happened 20 seconds ago.

Your healing is Number 1 priority.
Explain to them politely that you will go through a phase of healing and ask them for their understanding, love and support.

9 Likes

Your better off asking @Captain_Nemo I know people have had negative effects due to the field. However, its best to confirm from captain.

3 Likes

Yes, I understand. I should make healing my priority but I somehow kept putting it off for more ā€œimportantā€ things. Iā€™ll try talking again to my parents for sure. I hope they understand this time. Thank you for replying and trying to find a solution for mešŸ™

3 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ve read it somewhere on the forum too about the negative effects. I will definitely seek advice
from @Captain_Nemo for my situation. Thank you for your suggestion.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been listening to this stack for two weeks and I feel more scared and anxious. Is this a sign itā€™s working or that itā€™s not working?

1 Like

It can be a sign of the ā€œold youā€ with its self-sabotage behaviors, fighting the ā€œnew youā€ that is liberated from this.

The key is to continue pushing through this ā€œterror phaseā€ for the new reality until your subconscious mind accepts the new reality as the dominant one.

9 Likes

To chime in here from my perspective, experience and knowledge, and more so from a ā€˜medicalā€™ point of view. The side effects you describe are very such of an unbalanced (high) serotonin signaling and receptor stimulation (especially those of HT2a, HT2c and HT3). Same as those that the majority of people experience when starting antidepressants (notably those of the SSRI family). The amygdala field is very powerful (also noted from my personal experience with it, as I kind of had similar sides as yours after having done a special stack - 2x3 - with it for a set time). This field does work on the HT receptors in the amygdala and probably other related brain areas - altering their current pathways and restoring their ā€˜naturalā€™ functioning. So there is a change in this nerve transmitter signaling happening, for the good. But if your nerve pathways are already unbalanced or if you are a person that is strongly affected by HT signaling changes, the changed/restored/improved HT receptor signaling that this field is creating could be affecting you more than usual and giving you those side effects.
Will it help? Yes, for sure! But I canā€™t promise it will be an easy ride. No great and big changes in life, especially those within us, are easy and is a path one must embark on with ultimate understanding and patienceā€¦and a great dose of self love!

I would recommend in your case to use it very slow for a start. Maybe even only a part of it (3-5min), only once daily and build it up from there. And defo run the All Purpose Anxiety after as already recommended above, and the Internal Alchemical Crucible. This last one Iā€™ve personally found a great addition and help to always run after the Amygdala field.
Stay strong and try working as much as possible on the Traumas as already made very clear by master @JAAJ , as those will otherwise always be sandbags in your life not letting the air ballon in you take off!

Take care

17 Likes

@JAAJ is awesome !!

Still listening almost daily, even the stack is long. My body changes started hapenning again (physical manifestations), im calmer, more relaxed, happier

Feels like everything works better.

I noticed when working on physical manifestations, it works better when not listening daily + this :dart:

Thanks @JAAJ :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback! :pray: :hugs: :partying_face:

2 Likes