Divine guidance

Hey again friends,

I do really really need some higher guidance for my life at the moment… to be able to see the bigger picture or make better decisions from where I stand at the moment.
Which NFTs or fields do you think can help me with this.
I started by playing higher self NFT and then bought angelic intercession+ and played it. I also play conceptual realizations, new perspectives and recently I got EXP potion that I have set to improve my skill of listening to my intuition. Just got silent mind NFT too for the same purpose although I am yet to play it properly. I haven’t seen anything clear so far … so what else can help me here in your opinion? Thanks

1 Like
4 Likes

That’s a good suggestion @Goliath28. I was once a Patreon member and used this field. But now after moving countries my App Store got jammed and I can’t buy any membership for now till I resolve this issue

1 Like
3 Likes

But if you still have the audio it works. Even if you are not subscribed anymore.

I also love voice of Gamayun, or Pietersite on Dream seeds.

Also ask yourself if you dont hear anything or you dont hear anything you dont want to hear or if you are not trusting your inner voice.

If anything play ego dissolution always before the other audios just in case

4 Likes

Thanks @Lunamoon22 and I love the ego dissolution tip. Could really be that my ego/self identity is interfering with me hearing the guidances

2 Likes

Thanks @deja-vu

2 Likes

Yeah I second the LVG light and vibrational guidance. That one is pretty incredible

3 Likes

I know the topic is about divine guidance, but I’ll add my perspective about getting clarity and finding a path in life. In my life I’ve found that in the end all the answers lie within. When a clear intention is set, it will help life align in accordance. Of course energy work and fields can help with the process, but there is definite power in doing some plain old soul searching and contemplation.

Maybe finding a peaceful spot in the nature… taking your time and grounding… maybe meditating for a while to settle in… setting an overall intention of getting guidance.

Then meditating on a few questions.

Like getting clear on…
… what do I not like in my life currently
… what would you like to have in my life?

What I want more and what I want less.

In its’ core: “Suppose all barriers in your life were removed - financial constraints don’t exist, moving anywhere is effortless, and your decisions are met with unanimous approval and heartfelt support. If achieving your heart’s desire was as simple as voicing your request and then comfortably awaiting its fulfillment, what would that heartfelt desire truly be?”

It might take a short time to come up with answers, or might take a longer while. But something will arise. And you can keep on doing 30-60 min sessions with this question in mind.

Once you get clear on those, then fully concentrating on that what you want. What you concentrate on, you get more in life. Letting the intention guide your decisions and life fill in the details.

I combine both energetical and psychological tools in my personal and client work.

1 Like

Thanks @Nice2knowU
Thanks @integrator … that’s a very good response that you sent me. I know I used to do this some years back and now forgot about it because you know … the older you get the more limiting life seems … you can’t seem to think that ‘if’ there are no restrictions… I don’t know, this process worked for me before but not now since I do know that time is running out or has run out.

But thank you so much

1 Like

Light and Vibrational Guidance?

Oh yes like he said ^^
I guess you could say,
That’s really some hardcore…. @deja-vu :drum::sweat_smile: