Need to know what direction to go in life

I have spent a decent amount of time in meditation recently and I am wondering which direction to take in life - on a professional and a personal level. I have been taking incremental steps to better myself for quite some time now and have really made progress. I’ve got a college degree in communications and a variety of experience in multiple fields. But I want to know which direction to head in for the next phase of life. I am trying to get as quiet as possible, and listen to what the universe may have for me. However, I was wondering if there were audios to help navigate the future.

When the days of my life are added up together, I just want to say that I’m proud of the decisions I made. And that I ended up surrounding myself with people who pushed me to greatness and happiness, lots of love and laughter. The latter is really important. Feels like that’s been missing from my life for quite some time.

10 Likes

I would use the Cone of Power about once a day to send up the intention of love and laughter. There are many ways you could work on bringing that about but I see this as the true level zero or one, more foundational than even your subconscious beliefs, with the ability to change those beliefs as necessary even when you don’t know what the beliefs are or how to change them.

Of course you can work on all the other levels as well but if that ever seems like an overwhelming task, here I am pointing to the foundation.

You could similarly send up an intent for being a you who knows exactly what direction you want to go in.

If you want to discover some of your underlying beliefs, you could use Theta or delta. Get in a calm state and ask the question “why don’t I know exactly what direction to take?” and listen. Or “what direction do I truly want to take?” Same thing with the love and laughter. You can work with your subconscious.

11 Likes

Increasing your Higher Self connection will help with this. Here is a post from our dear uial explaining how to do this.

Imaginarium Divine wasn’t released at the time, so it’s an addition to the list. If possible, listen to this one while walking in nature.

Astrology is also a very useful tool for your situation as it seems. Maybe a professional reading can help.

And if you are willing to make an investment, I recommend The Navigator of Awe and A Dream of Purity.

7 Likes

Don’t forget The Guided Path.

7 Likes

Ty @Atreides . How does the Cone of Power work? Thought that was a group thing? Is that an audio as well?

ty!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the input @Cambrian . I appreciate it.

1 Like

Well where ever you can see your self growing and thriving as a person pick a path and enjoy the steps so what I mean is have a goal or a direction and see if the steps to it is something you might enjoy. It can be starting a family, obtaining new friends, getting into cooking more or just switching careers the possibilities are endless you just have to pick what you want out of life at the moment.

4 Likes

It seems you are still trying to figure out what is your passion ( same thing is with me as well :slightly_smiling_face: )
Once you find your passion then you don’t care what would be financial outcome out of it & you can focus on the job what you are doing without any effort.
I had heard a story of an ironsmith who used sharpen arrows. He was so passionate & focused about his job that one day King’s parade ( there might be millions of people in that) passed away in front of him still he did notice it. After sometime when someone asked him in which direction the parade went he answered I am not sure as I was busy in doing my work.
I would suggest try sacral & base field which is available on Gumroad as when our root chakra is balanced we feel connected & we have sturdy control on our life.
By the way apart this there are astrological factors as well that don’t let you balance root chakra so you need to check all the aspects before you move on.

2 Likes

I really like that story and can attest that there have been times when I’ve been that guy. Been a bit though. Thanks for sharing @Panatvai !

The process needs to be continuous otherwise what happens is jack of all trades master of none
So it is important for everybody to find out it’s own passion ASAP so one should not have to focus forcefully to complete the task
Believe me it is very tedious

1 Like