Higher self connection audio permanent?

The Dream seeds one, I mean, will the effect slowly fade away with time?
Also, will listening to it multiple times a day compound the effect?
Any recommended combo of 2-3 audios (I’d you have any suggestions)
BTW, This audio is soo strong. I don’t feel like trying to engage in entertainment or think of stuff like money, girls. This made me feel like doing something for the people while I have time, no matter what I may have to learn for that.

Thanks.

2 Likes

The effects can become more permanent over time. The audio removes blockages to your natural connection to your higher self, so it will become easier to communicate with your higher self over time.

You could practise communicating with your higher self without the audio and use the Higher Self mandala on Sapien’s Instagram to strengthen the connection.

Listening to any audio fields more often or multiple times in a row can compound the effects.

The Higher Self Connection audio works well together synergistically with the Crown & 3rd Eye Chakra audio from Gumroad and the Energy Blockage Removal with chakra growth audio.

Opening the crown chakra can help develop your receptivity to your higher self and help you maintain the connection naturally.

16 Likes

Thanks, man. That’s very kind of you. I’m just like you and everyone else on this forum. We all contribute and learn from each other. You’re awesome too. :smile:

11 Likes