N̶F̶T̶ ̶ field suggestions please

I’m looking to purchase an NFT that will help me with my problems.
I am looking for something ‘bigger than me’, a guide perhaps, that will always be there for me.
Something that will stop the loneliness and disconnection from the source.
Something that will take away the fear of death and isolation/loneliness/rejection.
Something to ease all kinds of anxiety
Basically an NFT that will be my guide, teacher and best friend in one, forever.
Something for a lifetime.
I want it to be intelligent and to be able to communicate with it.

Which NFT would suit my needs best?
Thank you.

P.S. If there was a Krishna NFT, that would be perfect, I feel.

Higher Self NFT
(dont have it but was the first thought when I read all this, there is also a free Mandala)

4 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t know why you would specifically want it to be an NFT, but Light and Vibrational Guidance is the literal fit for what you’ve described

3 Likes

Omg this is it, thank you so much :sob::sob:
I didn’t want it to be an NFT specifically. I guess I just wrongly assumed that only an NFT could do what I want lol. I’m still a newbie here.

1 Like

Perfect! Just ask for a “field” then.

Showing some love for:

because they haven’t yet been mentioned

4 Likes

Amazing, I can use them right away. Thank you so much.

I have a question about the field you suggested.
The light and vibrational guidance.
Is it a picture, an audio, or both?
If it’s just a picture, can I make a custom dog tag necklace with it, wear it, and have all effects simply by doing so?
Thank you

It’s audio only :slightly_smiling_face: The artwork isn’t fielded so it wouldn’t have any effect.

1 Like

Rigel, one last question. Can I loop it while meditating or sleeping? One can never have too much guidance, right? :sweat_smile:

Divine Gong
It incorporates LVG i think
But it holds LOS

Those two although not nfts would be wonderful ones to consider too yk :)

Hey. What’s LVG and LOS?

Hello

LVG light and vibrational guidance ; guru comcept
LOS light of savitur ; a powerful mantra which can be fully realized if worked with adherently

Both are on teespring
They are really nice
You’ll feel like you’re back at home
Moreover see yourself holds the Self you’ve been looking for

1 Like

I don’t own this specific field so instead of me speculating, you should probably take your time and read through the thread (I know it’s lengthy), and if any confusion remains ask there so people who have it can assist you better.

1 Like

Ohhhh. Gong, here I comeee
Thank you Violet :blush: