The DNA Repair System

hello
I would like to know, if anyone has been listening to it for several months
and some results, he had,
before listening to it I would like to have results thank you

I use this everyday at the beginning of my stack and this has improved everything in general.

5 Likes

Can i use it overnight or it might be a lot coz I’ve got many issues in my body

2 Likes

It might be helpful for you to remember that, with these fields, more is not usually “better.” In fact, it’s usually the opposite, where “less” is more effective.

And I understand that you might be, for now, in a place of discomfort and satisfaction. But just like you wouldn’t necessarily think (with regard to traditional medicine your doctor might prescribe for you), “Oh, her instructions say ‘One pill per day,’ so 10 pills per day must be way better,” just because we can spam these fields doesn’t mean we should.

9 Likes

Yes you are right. I don’t usually put fields on loop more than thrice but i wanted something that i could use overnight to heal most of my issues so i thought maybe this might be the one

1 Like

In that case, give it a shot.

(Although if you want something to loop overnight, I’d recommend that you take a look at Patreon release : Imaginarium Divine which (among other things) strengthens the connection with our higher self, which (I think) would help all of our problems, in many different ways.)

6 Likes

Wow this is a good suggestion.
Thanks a lot will loop it tonight.

2 Likes

Hey SilverZuZu,

I’ve been experiencing sharp pains similar to what you had.
I couldn’t figure out what had caused it. It’s been so sore all night, I typed in my symptoms to see if anyone else had experienced this.
I had done this field for the first time, earlier today (listened twice). Those sharp pains remain.
Did yours eventually subside? I wonder what that was.
It just comes suddenly, like a shock.
Not sure if it’s something I should worry about or not :laughing: it won’t stop.

2 Likes

IMHO
If it still hurts, dont listen to it.
Wait until the pain subsides.

When the pain subsides then if U want to u can listen, but listen only a short period of time, slowly increasing the amount of time every day, if you want.

2 Likes

Thank you, it seems very powerful.
But good to feel something happening, even if it makes me jump :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I shall take a break for now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What I’ve noticed

• a deep sense of healing and renewal internally, different from other fields

-more stable eye sight

• no more searing headaches from wearing Bluetooth headsets at work, this repairs all DNA damage from years of EMF exposure. None of the other fields had this effect. I used to get searing headaches if I wore it for more than 2-3 hours, now the headaches have gone completely, as all the damage to my DNA has been repaired.

• I used to feel EMF from electrical devices if placed near me quite easily and it would affect my mood and cognition, this has reversed completely. Since this da-ages your DNA, younger, healthier DNA is much more resistant to EMFs than older DNA.

• short term and long term memory improved considerably

• helped with my speech fluency, no more stuttering or slurring words

• boosts the effects of other healing fields

A very essential and powerful field indeed :grin:

28 Likes

Ampk and hepatocytes field s and comso volt
also

2 Likes

Never knew this existed started using it today listened twice and my body feels sooo much better I thought my body was in good condition but a few loops of this made me realize I have been missing out on feeling my very best. This is boosting every field I am listening too can’t believe I was in the dark on this beautiful gem lowkey found this by accident haha. Might be overhyping this but this might be my favorite & most important field so far can’t wait to see how I feel a month from now. :heart: :grinning:

19 Likes

Thank you, Captain! :pray:

Can DNA Repair or Plasma Bioactive Beach heal allergies or asthma?

And do you think that these 2 are a good pair, Plasma then DNA Repair?

Thank You.

1 Like

This Paid Area Has Targeted Asthma @SoulStar33

1 Like

@Hauru
@anon75179789
Thank you, brothers. :pray:

2 Likes

If you put aside the genetic constitution, it may be as follows

Excessive sensitivity, suffocated love, repressed emotions, dull and suffocated feeling。
@SoulStar33

You can try to release emotions

2 Likes

@Hauru Thanks.
PONR (including Emotional Release) has done wonders and this change in my behaviour, this new rush may actuallly be (a) part of a detox process (?).

THIS, I always was too sensitive (not the greatest trait, especially for a guy… Yet it’s true). :sweat_smile:
The others too, perhaps, idk.

3 Likes

Amygdala Healing, PTSD, Autism Help are fields that could help

3 Likes

I believe this to be one of the most important free fields Sapien has ever created. Like a lite version of Blueprint of life. I would use this very consistently, especially in this day and age where all sorts of weird health issues start to pop up everywhere, be it Covid, the vaccines, long-covid, other viruses or whatever or even if I believed that none of that affected me.
I am honestly surprised that this field isn’t being recommended more often to people, especially when they have tried many other things and they didn’t work.
This is a treasure, thank you Sapien :pray:

22 Likes