Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred

Hi @JAAJ , want your personal experienced opinion on what difference is this from the original YT Ojas , both in terms Physical body results , outward projection and metaphysical effects, that you’ve felt personally? Thanks :pray:t5:

1 Like

Hi, I am rather new to this field and can’t tell more at the moment than what I have already written. I recommend you read Maoshan’s post at the top – he is the real expert here:

1 Like

so is this worth buying, the free Ojas on you tube, I have found, very powerful and helpful, so was wondering , not in technicality listed above but how did, it feel, using this one, compared to the original free very powerful one on you tube

2 Likes

It’s my daily stack. In my opinion, if you are a male, have done some type of life force retention practice in the past, understand its value and enjoyed the benefits from that, such as vitality, glow in the face, increased attraction, beautiful health of the body and others, it is a must have. I personally do not think of it as a “priority” compared to something like BoL or the soul restoration series, but it is nonetheless, an incredible field.

Those who study Swami Vivekananda will also know, that usually the sort of thing that occurs with this field takes an EXTREMELY dedicated practice, much more time, it feels like I’m cheating with how much more quickly I am accumulating this invaluable essence.

This is not a one and done field. It is subtle and takes time, just as the method without the field. All shortcuts are not instant just as all common paths are not endless.

30 Likes

I have two soul resotration but not the crown one, or the head, one

both of these have been very helpful and powerful over time

I know the dantiens are different to the chakras

what is BOL ???

1 Like

The Blueprint of Life: New Release

4 Likes

Tried this field for a few weeks, I’m actually 32 years old a lot of people think I’m a college student, captain every field is amazing🥰

I also add bone marrow essence​:+1::+1:

23 Likes

Nice one :+1:t5:!
How was your playlist stacked bro ?

1 Like

I have this since almost a year but played just a couple of weeks.
what I like of this is it includes Schumman resonance.
I will listen to this whenever I have enough time.

3 Likes

Mana Circuit x1

lymphatic effusionx2

Bone marrow essence x2

this field x2

Jingx2

Acux2

@Hero-King

HYPERBARIC COMPRESSOR

HYDROGEN ACCUMULATION AND FISSION

These two are also one of my favorites

The negative entropy sambo must be great, I haven’t bought it yet

This is great if you have a plasma protocol
Yesterday I listened to the Myth and Plasma protocol and felt a lot of detox😅

6 Likes

Oh , I have the plasma protocol, then how would you include it with the ones you’ve mentioned and this ? Am super interested to know man

2 Likes

Extra mention :sweat_smile: I think it’s one of the great ones in the anti-aging space @Hero-King

3 Likes

If i listen to the three treasure audios a lot, combined with a sexual attraction protocol from spirituality zones YouTube channel, in my mind that would give a lot more “base” energy for the ojas to work with, also does that mean I can listen to jing, chi, Shen more often since this (to my understanding) will transmute it into higher energy anyways?

1 Like

I am experiencing all the benefits of Ojas. I’m stronger at the gym and my stamina has improved as well as mental pain threshold, I’m learning to appreciate all experiences and try to sit with them. Many things I’ve let go, easier to move on. I feel healthier and more in tune with my body. yes I get stares and have become more magnetic/attractive.

32 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer or any other forum experts:

What is the significance of Ojas in the bone marrow? why does Capt choose to concentrate it there instead of other locations in the body?

11 Likes

Pretty sure this is Woven Worlds kicking in, as I’ve been sent back strongly to that field along with BoL.

So far it feels amazing, I’ve been tired for the last weeks due to a new job, along with stress and difficulties to focus.

Since I’ve re-introduced those two, I’ve found a new drive and my hyperfocus is back :100:
(Woven worlds helps as well for sure for the willpower)

18 Likes

I’m using Ojas marrowed and shaken not stirred + The quintessence of marrow together.

Is it best to put these fields at the beginning of a health plasma stack or better more towards the end for rejuvenation? :pray:

8 Likes

If you have both, personally I would put Ojas marrowed at the beginning and quintessence at the end. Marrow sandwich?

5 Likes

me too😆

3 Likes

Thanks! :pray: Any particular reason for this sandwich? :grin:

1 Like