Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred

“bump” :smiley:

I’m so glad I bought this one!
I did the purchase yesterday just before going to bed and i was super tired. I started playing it while i was getting ready to bed just to see, and 30 seconds in I was like “oh… what’s this??”. I had to stop and meditate :sweat_smile:

It is too early for a proper review, but I can say that it is very much a physical field, i feel it everywhere. it’s hard to pinpoint exactly where, I would say bones maybe, but it’s everywhere including legs, arms etc.
(resisting the urge to loop it…)

31 Likes

This is definitely a step up from the regular YT Ojas audio. If I’m feeling run down or tired, I listen to this and feel energized pretty quickly. This is now in my morning stack to start the day. Plus all these wonderful benefits!

Also, the music… so so nice! Thanks, @Captain_Nemo!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

It gives me a feeling of being on a beautiful seaside, sitting under a palm tree, taking in the gorgeous views, and drinking a pina colada. :palm_tree: :tropical_drink:

33 Likes

Very good product

One of the benefits of semen retention or Brahmacharya listed in many books articles and forums is masculinization

Since I bought this (little after release date) I’ve been listening to this daily and some outstanding results are

-thunder voice
-body hair (chest forearms and beard)
-better hair and skin
-less acne
-face more defined (I also practice mewing 24/7)
-less thought more action
-tons of energy even more now with Plasmatron

Mental/social benefits

• zero to none anxiety; I used to be so anxious for some reason, little self confidence. I never manifested it externally but internally I felt like shit (lion/Thor tag and knight mindset played a huge role tho)
    -my relationship with family and friends are better
    -I standout in every social event but I have remained loyal to my true personality I don’t force anything or try to change who I am (sometimes I let myself get a little bit loose lol)

Byjrodriguez out

54 Likes

Haven’t heard an update for a while with this one

5 Likes

Hi Bro , seeking your experienced advice, so in what order and how many times would you play this Ojas Marrowed in a stack ? I’ve got the following and currently playing it in the following order:

1. Mana circuits x 3
  2. Blueprint of Life x 4
  3. Internal Crucible x3
  4. Ojas Marrowed x 4
  5. Plasmatron x 3
  6. Knight mindset x1
  7. Magnetic Coherence x 5
4 Likes

I usually listen to ojas 3- 4 times

out of all the audios you listed I only listen to ojas, plasmatron, knight and coherence; my order is:

Plasmatron x3
Ojas x3
and I loop heart coherence for about an hour

I would play blueprint of life overnight (as much as you want) since is one of the heavy fields and they work best when your subconscious mind is fully listening plus is a long audio

I listen to Knight mindset only once a week overnight along side soul restoration

I dont know about mana cicuits and internal crucible

16 Likes

Nice , thanks man , really appreciate it

3 Likes

My D*ck Felt cold when listen to this :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

:ok_hand:t4::+1:t4:

8 Likes

YO buddy, have you been actively practicing semen retention or NoFap though, as you used this?

Awesome results and keep going, don’t ever dump this one, you don’t know what this will turn you into in a year from now.

3 Likes

Yes I didn’t turn into a c00mer

6 Likes

I don’t understand the description. Is this field also music?:thinking:
https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/ojas-marrowed-and-shaken-not-s?product=1277

Yeah the field is an audio file with music

5 Likes
1 Like

Seeking to clarify , so this field actually transmutes your current energy resources to Ojas first and then the Ojas gets marrowed ,that’s the process, meaning this field isn’t an external infusion of direct actual exogenous Ojas energy into your body , right ?

1 Like

It transmutes and infuses your body with Ojas just like the other version, the “marrowing” in the description refers to its physical placement; meaning it starts the process in your bone marrow area. While it infuses ojas into your body it also vibrates it with current schuman resonance.

24 Likes

Thanks @Desiree :slightly_smiling_face: , so this isn’t exogenous Ojas from external infusion , but one your body makes from existing internal resources , yeah ?

1 Like

Okay so, for your body to “make ojas” it is a lengthy process that requires dedicated practice which is what makes the ojas field so valuable and of course among its other benefits.

How I “feel” the field working is by transmuting the existing energy and transforming it into Ojas. The field in general feels like a microcosmic orbit that has a specific movement to it.

This is more of a personal understanding answer but,

If you look closely at Chi, Jing, Shen fields on Energetic alchemy, that’s what they do— infuse you with pure forms of these energies.

So my understanding is that it is a process where the two are present simultaneously, an aspect of using your own energy, transmuted and infused with Ojas that flow in an orbital microcosmic manner.

18 Likes

Aight ,got it now thanks :pray:t5: :slightly_smiling_face:, it clears up my dilemma. So from a physical aspect point,it seems like it is imperative for us to have at least the Jing field ( the negentropic Jing field would be even better) and play it beforehand to restore that raw resource of our physical body , and then play the Ojas marrowed field to refine that raw resource to superior physically usable form of energy and transmute it to the the bone marrow for the biological body to create very much more better health, fitness and vitality than one’s present physical state . Right ?

8 Likes

Yes that sounds about right! :slight_smile:

(imo all negentropic fields are almost equally important, and if you really wanna double up on your energy from all its sides you can benefit from playing all Jing,Chi, and Shen with Ojas marrowed and Ojas main youtube version)

14 Likes