Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred

Ojas Marrowed - Shaken not Stirred Review.

Well i’ve had this for weeks now, and i’ve got to say this is my favorite field of them all.

Works very subtly, but the effects are there no doubts about it.

I likened to buying it for the effects of Ojas throughout the writings in history and to quote the great Swami Vivekananda - who states that the one with the animal forces transformed into Ojas becomes a God. You words actions and deeds will forever change and move the world.
Bon Voyage Dreamers.

Certainly godlike, and among the “men” and world today, this is the surest investment, advising other brothers to look into it. Worth it… Every penny of it.

Of course I for one just have to state the brain-gains lol, and that being my favorite benefit of all is the indefatigable energy and audiographic memory. I hear something once and it’s just there for me, completely accessible. No presque vu, I’m my own replay button.

Like President Lincoln would say - "like steel almost impossible after you get it there to rub it out.”

**Just blissed out.

Not to mention the Bond Glow and Charisma alone.
This would definitely be Commander Bond’s go to field. Just the freedom of mind and spirit.
Just smoothness of being.**

Half-Monk, Half-spec ops sangfroid.

Ready for more benefits to be reloaded as I keep this one up.

To Cap once again. With Pleasure @Captain_Nemo. With pleasure. :cocktail:

22 Likes

People notice me for how young I look despite my age…

15 Likes

So this is way more powerful than regular Ojas?
I don’t want to lose what I get out of the original but an upgrade would be sweet. …

5 Likes

Hi , I’m having the same dilemma for this. Love to know what were the original Ojas results for you and how have you been using it with regards to your stack ?

4 Likes

Hard to put in to words.
I actually use it at night to put me to sleep. The next day I have better energy, very very clear mind.
For me it does exactly what it says, it strengthens my life force which needs it.

That and blue print of life are the audios I have to listen to every day.

9 Likes

Okay guys, I have been looping this for around 2 hours since purchase yesterday.
I feel very refreshed, mentally clear and optimistic and also already received a compliment on “how alive I look” :slight_smile:

This is most likely one of those fields that cost just 100 € but is worth 100 Mio € and could be easily sold for 1000 €!

Just think about it, how difficult it is to acquire pure Ojas through regular practices: from a male perspective you have to be months, maybe even years, on semen retention and at the same time constantly transmute the energies inside your body into higher forms of it.

This field is a short-cut to health, personal magnetism and some type of enlightenment.

Get those Ojas Eyes and Hero Aura today!

ojas

41 Likes

1 hour yesterday, then 14 hours later again for 1 hour, and now looping it again :slightly_smiling_face:

From my understanding to generate Ojas naturally, one needs to have an excess in Jing, Chi and Shen and then transmute this excess into Ojas energy. But it is better if you study the other Ojas thread yourself :grimacing:

I would assume that most people on the planet are depleted in Jing, Chi and Shen due to stress, unhealthy eating and unhealthy behaviors, so then also automatically would be depleted in Ojas too.
We can see this in our society:
While children have at least some Ojas (sparkling eyes), most adults have depleted this precious energy and look tired and dull all the time…

Looping this at the beginning should be fine to restore the depleted amount and aqcuire at least some of the Ojas. This is just my personal assumption/opinion, and of course, everyone should do as they feel well by themselves etc… I can only speak for myself and the experience with this is totally subjective.

I’ve included Neg Jing, Pranic Swirls and Major BoP in between during the day so that there is also sufficient base energy out of which Ojas can be transmuted. The Ojas in this field comes from externally according to my understanding, but to be on the safe side I’ve included the energy fields nevertheless…

The more accumulated Ojas, the more magnetic attractive sparkling eyes you will have :wink:
Most of the top actors and super models are usually very high in Ojas and people can sense their magnetism through the screen when they watch them… indeed, Ojas is actually one of the key reasons why people like to watch them in the first place :grin:

grafik

10 Likes

I am a simple man. It feels good. I loop it.

:joy:

8 Likes

Hi @JAAJ , want your personal experienced opinion on what difference is this from the original YT Ojas , both in terms Physical body results , outward projection and metaphysical effects, that you’ve felt personally? Thanks :pray:t5:

1 Like

Hi, I am rather new to this field and can’t tell more at the moment than what I have already written. I recommend you read Maoshan’s post at the top – he is the real expert here:

1 Like

so is this worth buying, the free Ojas on you tube, I have found, very powerful and helpful, so was wondering , not in technicality listed above but how did, it feel, using this one, compared to the original free very powerful one on you tube

2 Likes

It’s my daily stack. In my opinion, if you are a male, have done some type of life force retention practice in the past, understand its value and enjoyed the benefits from that, such as vitality, glow in the face, increased attraction, beautiful health of the body and others, it is a must have. I personally do not think of it as a “priority” compared to something like BoL or the soul restoration series, but it is nonetheless, an incredible field.

Those who study Swami Vivekananda will also know, that usually the sort of thing that occurs with this field takes an EXTREMELY dedicated practice, much more time, it feels like I’m cheating with how much more quickly I am accumulating this invaluable essence.

This is not a one and done field. It is subtle and takes time, just as the method without the field. All shortcuts are not instant just as all common paths are not endless.

31 Likes

I have two soul resotration but not the crown one, or the head, one

both of these have been very helpful and powerful over time

I know the dantiens are different to the chakras

what is BOL ???

1 Like

The Blueprint of Life: New Release

4 Likes

Tried this field for a few weeks, I’m actually 32 years old a lot of people think I’m a college student, captain every field is amazing🥰

I also add bone marrow essence​:+1::+1:

24 Likes

Nice one :+1:t5:!
How was your playlist stacked bro ?

1 Like

I have this since almost a year but played just a couple of weeks.
what I like of this is it includes Schumman resonance.
I will listen to this whenever I have enough time.

3 Likes

Mana Circuit x1

lymphatic effusionx2

Bone marrow essence x2

this field x2

Jingx2

Acux2

@Hero-King

HYPERBARIC COMPRESSOR

HYDROGEN ACCUMULATION AND FISSION

These two are also one of my favorites

The negative entropy sambo must be great, I haven’t bought it yet

This is great if you have a plasma protocol
Yesterday I listened to the Myth and Plasma protocol and felt a lot of detox😅

6 Likes

Oh , I have the plasma protocol, then how would you include it with the ones you’ve mentioned and this ? Am super interested to know man

2 Likes

Extra mention :sweat_smile: I think it’s one of the great ones in the anti-aging space @Hero-King

3 Likes