Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred

Link

What are ojas? well perhaps this video on one of my channels can help.

So as long as we get that idea, lets extend this to understand the
implications of possible rejevenation at and even deeper level
if this reached and worked directly on your bone marrow.
along with the ideas of negenthrophy and also a vibration of exactly the
earth’s resonance.
Ponder on the implications of this and the potential benefits and long term potentials.

81 Likes

31 Likes

No, He doesn’t sleep.

31 Likes

Holy MOLEY!!!

6 Likes

thank you captain!

i actually woke up from a nap and my inner guidance told me to check out the forum lol (not that i don’t already do that by myself haha).

just as i pressed buy and started this post, a bird came up to my window, chilled and flew away like the universe saying ‘yay’.

the audio is 6:17 ! i love shorter audios!

i feel like this is for the three negentropic treasures like how the aura and energy body repair is to the soul restoration series.

34 Likes

he’s never sleeping

6 Likes

Never sleeping means unlimited energy.

5 Likes

I’m getting - video unavailable

In your link, there is a missing number
.>>> :point_down:
wFGuv5DNMmo

6 Likes

i love the trills of the guitar and the campfire popping and sizzling.

played this after the negentropic three treasures.

the first time i heard a trill my energy reacted to it sending a trill within.

14 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Have you tried this beforehand, any reviews? I have trouble understanding the Ojas stuff. I used to do 3 months of Semen retention and transmutation through Small Universe by SFQ and I had this energy coming out of my third eye that females would try to acquire basically what Drew used to talk about in Daobums. Is this basically the Indian vocab for that energy? Ojas, Tejas, Soma interlap somewhat with Jing, Qi, Shen?

2 Likes

Dream did send me this audio but I was too swept up with the new fields and ignored this for a bit (guilty!). I used it a few times and it felt like warm, golden lava (for the lack of a better metaphor) deeply getting pushed into the layers of the body.

This one feels a lot more “physical” than the other Ojas audio.

I wrote some of my thoughts about bridging the terminologies between Daoist and Yogic alchemy in the other thread on Ojas. And the mapping between the three treasures and Ojas, Tejas, etc. is not really one-to-one.

This audio has a LOT of benefits:

• All the earlier effects of Ojas audio
  • Added Schumann Resonance vibration that permeates through the body
  • Results in healthy and young marrow - which is key to Anti Aging
  • Faster healing abilities of the body
  • Increased stem cells production
  • Kickstart bodily processes that recede with aging

These are only a few things I am aware of - so this is Ojas made available and accessible to the body in a highly usable form.

I am going to use this with the Crucible Audio and Smart Stem cells. This one is surely going to be a staple in my list along with the Plasma Five, Blueprint, Crucible, Smart Stem Cells and Negentropic Trio.

Edit: Not to forget my beloved radio stack which is always running in the background.

59 Likes

Sounds awesome!

7 Likes

which are the five? Protocol, Teeth, and?

2 Likes

Plasma Sisters + Teeth + Mitochondria… :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I like the new field names

and of course thank you for creating these fields haha

14 Likes

Just went in on Savitur and St. Biceps haha…maybe this can wait right there’s a free field after all…haha…uhhhhh

5e2b398359378c2a35c69c9c502ff4c9

@Maoshan_Wanderer let me know how it feels physically because this is really calling out to me

18 Likes

Thanks, I was wondering about that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nonono stop! Pinky! Pinky!

2 Likes

Do you see any reason to use still transmutation and microcosmic (ancient art) or is this with ojas not needed?

(and does it replace the old ojas?)

5 Likes

I don’t feel the need to use transmutation anymore. Not sure if it is because of the Ojas+Crucible combination, or my practices.

I think the new Ojas audio can replace the old one as it does more - but I need to use it more to conclude (for now, Captain is the only one who can confirm with certitude).

23 Likes