Ojas Refined and Defined

Oof. Those suck.

I got something you might find helpful, helped me through a really bad time:

Sit somewhere comfortable, put on the Exorcism Rite 2.0 and cross your legs. Point your left index and middle fingers towards the ground, or abyss, and your right index and middle fingers at the sky/heaven. Focus on drawing, building and releasing energy throughout the gesture. Changing focus to wherever you feel your intuition is drawing you, but REMAIN focused, and relaxed.

Bit of a fustercluck description but you get the idea, I think. It’s the same gesture pictured in the depictions of Baphomet. It’s an extremely powerful one and with the right tool for the job (Exorcism Rite, Surah Al-Baqarah, etc.) it will work.

Might be a little bit overwhelming and you might feel a lot of negative first, that’s all the negative moving around and finally being able to be released, but it’s worth it.

I did that intuitively and got a really good releasing session where I became one with my inner darkness, confronting it, accepting it and releasing it to what it should be, and thusforth was able to go into the counterpart of that.

Good luck, if you try it!

5 Likes

Yeah def, I think one subliminal fucked me up real hard when I was knew with a bunch of negative entity affirmations and that’s why I only trust dream now but I was a skeptical kid tbh who just wanted to experiment

I’ve been in exactly the same boat.

Good luck to you man. I’m sure with Dream’s work you’ll get out of it before you can say ‘Etheric Cord Cutter’. Always darkest before dawn.

3 Likes

Believe me it doesn’t affect me before it used to a lot I mean it was driving me crazy but after two loops of ego dissolution I know it’s not an entity but the monkey mind. Lol This field will attract a lot of people and energies. So some should use a shielding tag which I’m gonna try to buy soon or use the cloak field on patreon.

1 Like

Oh yeah. Been there too. Entity pretty much re-patterned my mind over a decade long and it became ‘normal’. Like a signature engraving that had to heal.

Shielding tag would be good, for sure. And practice shielding too. I know I’m worthless at it, hah.

2 Likes

I found one more info about ojas that might be good for those who don’t know this thing like me.

-From https://everveda.com/what-is-ojas/

Ojas is the subtle essence of all vital fluids, responsible for health, harmony and spiritual growth. Ojas is the essence that gives tissues strength and endurance; it is the force that keeps the tissues healthy. Ojas is composed primarily of water and earth. Its qualities are similar to Kapha.

On the physical level, Ojas has many forms. All functions of the body that act to preserve the body are the manifestations of Ojas. Hence the immune system is a physical manifestation Ojas. Ojas protects the health of every cell. It gives endurance to every function of every cell. It gives every function of each cell the ability to do its job without being altered by external stressors. Ojas is the energetic container that holds together every function of the body, no matter how small. Very simply, Ojas is the positive force of stability.

When the body is stable, it is capable of resisting stress. The strength of Ojas is directly proportional to a person’s resistance to dysfunction or disease. Ojas provides the body with the ability to endure stress. Ojas is the energy reserve of each cell in the body.

When Ojas is abundant, each cell is capable of doing its job. When deficient, a cell becomes fatigued and no longer functions properly. When enough cells in a region are fatigued, an organ or tissue begins to malfunction. Hence, when Ojas is strong, no disease can affect the body.

On the level of the mind, Ojas plays a similar role. The role of Ojas is to stabilize the mind. It provides the container for thought and emotion. When Ojas becomes deficient, the mind begins to malfunction. A person loses control of thoughts and emotions. The result is emotional disease.

Ojas is the stabilizing force of the body and mind. It allows the body and mind to resist stress. It protects the body against faulty impressions taken in through the five senses.

36 Likes

I think the only habit that I have is when I tilt during games Haha but it’s not because of negativity but because of how competitive I am in everything, I was just raised to try to be the best I can be and it could hurt sometimes so I gotta practice some mindfulness

1 Like

What is the best stack to include with Ojas?

2 Likes

Plasma field?

1 Like

You can still use the ancient arts album

noted that

This field is DEEP :pray:

Trying to figure out now what would be the best stack?

Torsion - Alchemical Mind - Negentropic Treasure - Plasma Protocol - Ojas Refined - Five Elements Balanced - Grounding?

6 Likes

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

10 Likes

Thanks. I’ve asked him multiple times :/ he doesn’t seem to have interest in it. I wish.

Don’t forget plasma

1 Like

The Music on this one is beautiful, reminds me of sitting and relaxing near the Nile River

2 Likes

This field can make you feel as if you are listening to an upgraded unstoppable willpower as well.

11 Likes

this field is ultimate. @Captain_Nemo thanks

9 Likes

Aww well i guess it makes sense because its kind of a personal growth even if itll be for the benefit of both so free will plays a role besides the runner will never want to listen to anything. But keep working on yourself that will help her too, the more you heal the more she heals. Hugs :hugs:

4 Likes

Yeah to take on the shape of the Hebrew letter Aleph (The Father/Projective force of the Universe). I’m going to start doing that during the exorcism video. Thanks.

2 Likes