Ojas Refined and Defined

I think the only habit that I have is when I tilt during games Haha but it’s not because of negativity but because of how competitive I am in everything, I was just raised to try to be the best I can be and it could hurt sometimes so I gotta practice some mindfulness

1 Like

What is the best stack to include with Ojas?

2 Likes

Plasma field?

1 Like

You can still use the ancient arts album

noted that

This field is DEEP :pray:

Trying to figure out now what would be the best stack?

Torsion - Alchemical Mind - Negentropic Treasure - Plasma Protocol - Ojas Refined - Five Elements Balanced - Grounding?

6 Likes

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

10 Likes

Thanks. I’ve asked him multiple times :/ he doesn’t seem to have interest in it. I wish.

Don’t forget plasma

1 Like

The Music on this one is beautiful, reminds me of sitting and relaxing near the Nile River

2 Likes

This field can make you feel as if you are listening to an upgraded unstoppable willpower as well.

11 Likes

this field is ultimate. @Captain_Nemo thanks

9 Likes

Aww well i guess it makes sense because its kind of a personal growth even if itll be for the benefit of both so free will plays a role besides the runner will never want to listen to anything. But keep working on yourself that will help her too, the more you heal the more she heals. Hugs :hugs:

4 Likes

Yeah to take on the shape of the Hebrew letter Aleph (The Father/Projective force of the Universe). I’m going to start doing that during the exorcism video. Thanks.

2 Likes

My essence has always known that my growth is the key to our reunion, but my ego has been so identified and fighting it. Yes, you’re absolutely right. She is making bad choices and it kills me but that’s her path. I’m slowly starting to surrender to the fact that I just need to work on myself. I appreciate your empathy and input. :pray:

2 Likes

IMO- soul restoration series first, then the negentropic jing chi and shen, then Ojas

8 Likes

Weird, I listened to this last night and watched a video where sadhguru claims that whenever someone is filled with ojas they becoming a “glowing human being” funny enough I had a dream where every couple of minutes I had people speaking to me.

• a random guy told me “it’s not about giving that man a dollar but rather spending quality time with him” AND WOAH. Yesterday at a traffic light I had asked my brother to honk the horn to draw the homeless man back to the car and provide him a dollar. (Higher self message for sure!)

• a couple of people just saying random comments to me, literally felt like I was a beacon and people were just drawn do say something to me or be in my presence.

• ETH sky rocketed and I had made over 32 mil in total profit :sweat_smile:, idk if that manifestation or a early sign for others to get on ETH.

Definitely listening to this audio from now on.

28 Likes

Woke up stoked to use this today!

1 Like

Ojas certainly helps with a magnetic personality, manifestation (as it is highly refined energy). People are drawn to you, like to be around you because the presence of someone filled with Ojas is similar to being basked in warm sunlight, so people are unconsciously drawn to it. Ojas means exuding vigor and vitality in all aspects - thoughts, actions, words, and even mere presence.

56 Likes

Completely experiencing it now.
I spent a few hours into some crowded low-vibe place and was drained -> Instant reset once home with this beauty :pray:

21 Likes