Ojas Refined and Defined

Yep my twin flame is on the all meat diet, or was last I knew before she ran, and she got her meat fresh and exclusively from local farm in Washington state.

And if you can get access to raw milk :ok_hand:t2:. So good for you.

I think that would be really interesting, I’d like to know why it’s special as well. Though, I believe it’s the high bacteria amount.

No-killing vow is cool :slight_smile:, I respect that! I assume you’re able to consume dairy though right? Would eggs be off-limits for you?

@Gnosticmedic27 It’s very important to source your meat from local farms that you can trust, the meat in supermarkets is definitely not good. Unfortunately, I no longer have access to raw milk (milk kefir is literally my fav drink lol). I live in Canada and I used to drive across the border to get raw milk from a farm in Washington State as the sale of raw milk is illegal here and most farms are not willing to sell it. Due to COVID I haven’t tried going across the border (I’m assuming I wouldn’t be able to).

2 Likes

Me too, it’s delicious besides being so healthy. Yeah, unfortunately raw milk is illegal here in FL too. :persevere:

2 Likes

This field is literally amazing, I can’t wait for the patreon release. I might try looping it a little bit.

@Gnosticmedic27 Really? That honestly sucks. It’s times like these where I wish I had my own cows (or at least Goats). It’s crazy that I’m legally allowed to bring raw milk across the border into Canada but I can’t buy it here.

1 Like

Lol no logic in that! And yes, I’ve played it 3 times in a row, my new fav field next to the soul series, plasma light, and negentropic jing chi and shen

2 Likes

Seriously. My main stack right now is Soul series, Torsion, Plasma light, Negentropic Jing Chi Shen and now this for sure. Now I just need my hands on the Plasma Protocol and I’m good (until Captain releases new stuff).

Those are the fields I’m going to stick with too. I have to shorten my stacks. Except for ones I added next to the opiate withdrawal track, overcome any addiction, alpha beta endorphins, and dopamine redux.

1 Like

I’ve got a few others in my stack (luck/abundance audios), but those are the main ones that I play everyday now. I want my stack to be smaller for sure. Honestly, I felt like something was missing from my stack but this Ojas field feels like that missing piece.

1 Like

Haha omg im sorry :heart:

And speaking of that maybe Captain could come up with a field to help Twin Flames (for those who believe in that) ascent and reunite, it could be even a mix of some existent audios with a deeper touch focused on that dinamic :face_with_monocle:

Anyway guys sorry for jumping in your convo with an unrelated topic. Carry on :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I don’t eat eggs, but sometimes diary although lol try to stay away from it as much as possible. But then, we gotta eat a Bostom deep-dish pie now and then haha

3 Likes

this felt really really good on the first couple of listens before i went to sleep yesterday, and so i have to wake up early for my classes (8 am) and what I’ve noticed is that although I’ve slept less this time compared to the rest of the week but i woke up much more willingly lol and full of energy, also i felt more motivated to actually do all the tasks that i haven’t been willing to do this past week

As always an amazing field, thank you Dream. much gratitude :heart::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I dismissed the cutting of the frenum because it simply isn’t practical for any normal man or woman who has a job and family obligations to do, and as you said, you need expert guidance to do that. Again, one of the main points of Kriya Yoga is practicality, so a normal Householder can achieve realization in his or her liftime. Cutting the frenum simply isn’t practical for a family man going to his 9-5, and as I mentioned, achieving full Kechari in modern-Kriya Yoga lingo and not the “original tantric” practice you seem to alluding to, isn’t a big deal at all. A few minutes of practice every day and one will be surely be able to attain it. Also, from my experience, there is a drastic difference doing Baby Khechari relative to Full Khechari (in modern Kriya Yoga terms). There was a massive difference upon my state of mind once the mudra became stable. Internal chatter, unwanted thoughts ceased and silence became far more prevalent, enabling me to concentrate at a vastly higher rate than previously. Not only that, I was then finally able to, after much hardship and practice, continuously achieve a breathless state after a couple of hours of pranayama. It isn’t a big deal at all. In fact one can achieve a breathless state by simply doing alternate nostril-to-nostril pranayama aka nadi shodhana. Although you’d have to do it 10-16 hours for a year or so. You can achieve realization through that, but it isn’t very practical for many people. But it is very simple and highly effective.

I agree that many lineages claim authenticity, and it is simply subjective. So how does one find what is suitable for them? Experience. You have to literally go out there and try and practice it and find out for yourself, which is what i’ve done and what i’m trying to relay. Maybe somebody can benefit from what i’ve been through. You could have the objectively most powerful techniques to realization, but are they practical? Are you really going to practice them consistently? The best techniques are the ones your are going to practice in your daily life on a consistent basis in order to progress to the goal. That’s why Kriya Yoga suits me so well. It was created for Householders. One can go have a job, a family, yet you’ll steadily progress to realization in a scientific manner. You seem to be very attached to the “original Tantra” which forms the basis of Kriya Yoga. It’s not meant to be the most hardcore style of Yoga because its simply impractical for the normal man/woman who has many obligations. And, honestly, it isn’t even about the techniques. It’s about mastering the techniques which have been given to you, or the ones you will practice everyday. As you said earlier, there have been people who’ve gotten realization simply to Ajapa.

I agree. It’s not really even about which technique is better or not. Its about finding a practice that works for you so that you can practice it on a consistent basis so as to progress to realization of the true self. Vipassana, Kriya Yoga, Tantra Yoga, third eye trataka, heartfulness meditation…Whichever technique gets your to consistently practice and improve steadily is the the right one.

Will this gem be on patreon?

3 Likes

Then why speak of SRF missing techniques, “slow pace”, etc.? I just pointed out - the way you dismissed SRF, I can do a similar thing, and not by relying on mythical beings or contradicting teachers, but by texts that have a long recorded history. Unfortunately, the whole stress on Gurus and blindly following them is a thing these days, but they are not representative of the spirit of inquiry of either Shruti and Smriti, the two pillars of Vedic civilization. When assertions are made - form A of Khechari is useless while form B is amazing (while neither of them really are original forms, but poor man’s versions of it). I explained to you what Khechari means to drill its significance, but you missed that as well. You can just stick with “this is it”, or explore, read, learn and get a wider perspective that is not tribal aka lacking a wider view.

The question was simple - how to learn Kriya Yoga? I offered a practical, accessible solution. And you jumped in, spoke at length suggesting how Kriya was colorless before “shaktipat” and then were propelled into some Marvel universe post shaktipat. And what was practical about that - “yeah go find a realized Guru but they are hard to find (but I found one yeey)” - not helpful.

Practicality is subjective. Practicing 4 hours a day or more, doing weird tongue postures can be impractical for a LOT of folks. So lets not go there at all!

Then why the discussion? Why the lengthy discourse criticizing SRF and what they teach and what they do not? Lahiri Mahasaya insisted on celibacy except for the purpose of procreation (and not more than thrice a year). He viewed that as absolutely necessary to aid Kriya, is that really practical? Teachers today conveniently leave that out because most students probably will run away at the very mention of this lol

No beginner who read your post would even consider looking further into Kriya yoga. Your initial post was generalizing your subjective experiences, which is what I disagreed with. Now that you seem to have changed your position, I guess I don’t have disagreements although it does seem contradictory to start with a criticism of SRF’s technique and end with “what’s in a technique really”…

This is my last post on this topic…

4 Likes

Same here.
Feel super rested, and I have only listened it 2-3 times last night

4 Likes

So will this take away my urges? I’ve been on semen retention for 8+ months and plan to continue indefinitely. Sometimes I really get hard urges.

Thanks a lot!

6 Likes

Yes it will go there
As from description:

2 Likes

Same for me
And it is true that not everyone needs the same hours of sleep. For example, the man in the video below, my sister’s friend, crossed the USA coast to coast thanks to the very short time it took to sleep. (activate subtitles in your preferred language).

2 Likes