Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred

Ah good, lately i couldnt feel anything from transmutation anymore so just wanted to be sure.

3 Likes

How the hell did I miss this field?

I thought it was just a normal post about the other Ojas audio :man_facepalming:

In a sense this is a Plasmified Ojas audio connecting to Earthā€™s core (such as that of Plasma Flowerā€™s node)? Sending that energy directing to the bone marrow whilst realigning our being?

Damn, talk about powerful stuff! :astonished:

20 Likes

Then also helps with grounding?!

Imagine that

Ojas rising your vibration highā€¦
While at the same time grounded and connected to earth.

:drooling_face:

31 Likes

Whatā€™s the typical order for that stack?

Iā€™m thinking of doing it as

Negentropic Jing > Negentropic Chi > Negentropic Shen > Ojas Shaken > Crucible

20 Likes

:raised_hands: immediate buy. thanks @Captain_Nemo

10 Likes

Thatā€™s what I would do. The crucible at the end to transmute all the energies

8 Likes

Yup! Thats the order I useā€¦

16 Likes

to know about soma - the nectar, ambrosia that spiritual people talk about; a definite watch nice video from Dr.Vasant lad

2 Likes

Has anyone been looping this since the release? Any reviews? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wanted to hide the fact that I got it because I kinda blew a bit too much of my discretionary income on fields this month but here we go

I feel like the original Ojas field feels a bit warmer from the inside, so to speak. It definitely hits the mental state of wholesomeness and fullness a little bit stronger but

When I have the marrowed field it seems like thereā€™s more physical attraction. I have many girls giving me eye contact, breaking off, stealing other glances when they think Iā€™m not looking etc did not happen as much with the original Ojas.

I donā€™t recommend this as a field for attraction because it does a lot more than that, but it definitely works well. Possibly secret replacement to Matchmaker?

I canā€™t say much about youthfulness because I spam the hell out of Plasma Protocol and St. Biceps field with Skin ablation but it may have boosted it

41 Likes

I love the music

currently on loop

i want to give a good review so ill keep my eyes open

5 Likes

itching to buy this field.
bought
is it ok for me to rename the file to get rid of the characters in the front (UUID)

Yes, the energy is encoded in the audio, not the file name

5 Likes

Hehe, me too :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :)

I feel you, my friend! (Glad itā€™s working for you.)

4 Likes

Oh me too. But Iā€™m not ā€œcrying in poorā€. These tears are because Iā€™m giddy at the prospect of future wealth. Health is wealth. And I enjoy eating rice and beans anyway.šŸ„²

20 Likes

Whatā€™s the difference between this and Ojas Defined and Refined?

@SirChiropractixalot

Maoshan made this post earlier about the benefits that he was aware of with this audio.

21 Likes