Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred

If i listen to the three treasure audios a lot, combined with a sexual attraction protocol from spirituality zones YouTube channel, in my mind that would give a lot more “base” energy for the ojas to work with, also does that mean I can listen to jing, chi, Shen more often since this (to my understanding) will transmute it into higher energy anyways?

1 Like

I am experiencing all the benefits of Ojas. I’m stronger at the gym and my stamina has improved as well as mental pain threshold, I’m learning to appreciate all experiences and try to sit with them. Many things I’ve let go, easier to move on. I feel healthier and more in tune with my body. yes I get stares and have become more magnetic/attractive.

33 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer or any other forum experts:

What is the significance of Ojas in the bone marrow? why does Capt choose to concentrate it there instead of other locations in the body?

11 Likes

Pretty sure this is Woven Worlds kicking in, as I’ve been sent back strongly to that field along with BoL.

So far it feels amazing, I’ve been tired for the last weeks due to a new job, along with stress and difficulties to focus.

Since I’ve re-introduced those two, I’ve found a new drive and my hyperfocus is back :100:
(Woven worlds helps as well for sure for the willpower)

18 Likes

I’m using Ojas marrowed and shaken not stirred + The quintessence of marrow together.

Is it best to put these fields at the beginning of a health plasma stack or better more towards the end for rejuvenation? :pray:

8 Likes

If you have both, personally I would put Ojas marrowed at the beginning and quintessence at the end. Marrow sandwich?

5 Likes

me too😆

3 Likes

Thanks! :pray: Any particular reason for this sandwich? :grin:

1 Like

When I think about Ojas I think about life force, energy. So I would want to bring that energy to myself while I play the playlist to step to it as an “enhanced me.” And then, I would feel that playing quintessence right after that may be overkill so leave that for the end of the playlist :) just my subjective reasoning :heart:

4 Likes

What does this line ‘Shaken not stirred’ mean? And the Ojas which is created naturally in the brain is diverted to marrow with this field?

3 Likes

Hi guys😁
Is it fine for me to just use this field and not use any jing, chi, shen or anything similar because I already have a big stack?
Or is it safe to just loop this one with neglecting the rest, I’m curious :face_with_monocle::wink:

2 Likes

It should be fine :+1:

Ultimately, the three layers flow together over time. Marrow is one of the more slowly moving foundational elements so you could/should eventually get a benefit that spills into the other layers.

8 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed about this field is after using it ( personal, but just what I’ve noticed) is other than feeling really calm and stable, and a feeling of increased ‘able-ness’

is that I always get really strong, solid errections… or that it’s really easy to get 100% rock solid without trying… lol sorry for the overt detail but just what I’ve noticed… that doesn’t really usually happen generally, and something I’ve noticed exclusively to this field. Remember Ojas can be translated to different things that are closely related… the main one being ‘vigor’

‘Bodily strength, vigour, energy, ability, power, vitality, light, splendor, lustre, vigorous expression, bodily support, elaborate style’

All these terms are translations of Ojas from Sanskrit into English, so you can literally look at the title of this field as all these terms, + marrowed, shaken not stirred… all these concepts deep to the bones of your very being… I’m not suprised this helping me get rock solid, even the Enigma of The Black Martian Jing, Negentropic Jing, + The Chi compression fields don’t get me this effect!

In other words, amazing field, subtle yet powerful in ways only you might notice to yourself, to your very bone marrow!

(Just for extra detail for the men, when I say rock solid, I mean I wasn’t even trying to reach a state of arousal. That is extremely rare for me.)

26 Likes

Used this at work while on a large Semen retention streak 50+ days, noticed glances and looks from attractive women. Also my voice turned much deeper, almost thunderous. My personal character and presence was emblazoned, the very sight of me gave off the sense of vigour. A very natural, robust sense of confidence went through the roof, feeling very in control and powerful. No overthinking, just pure vigorous presence in the moment.

Lost my streak at day 60 (2 months) on day 1 now, used it after 11th power Neg Jing 6/7 times, 11power Chi compression into Dan tien 2 times, 11 power chi compression into bone marrow 2 times. Then 11th power, using this now. My mother and youngest brother suddenly gravitated towards me in conversation, out of nowhere, my sibling asking me loads of questions, when he was non interested in me the whole day. My mother for the first time today was actively looking me in my eye while conversing, before she would just walk and talk. This only happened as on as Ojas started playing on my phone. This field is really under stated in numerous ways, only when all the other people who have this and listen to it regularly Will we really uncover what this is about.

15 Likes

Yeah, now I can confirm the ladies definitely dig this one… I played my usual playlist above but time at work, as soon as Ojas marrowed came on, a woman asked me where something was, even though I was clearly very busy. a few moments later I saw this girl I used to speak to casually, she was interested sometimes but her interest would wax and wane… well today she was staring at me fully while talking to me as this was playing, we held eye contact for about 10+ seconds, it felt very natural. She said it was nice to see me, rarely she said stuff like this before, I’m not that interested in her but it’s cool to see what a morphic field is capable of.

21 Likes

The new “Casanova” field

4 Likes

Casanova?

2 Likes

Think casanova was a well known adventurer and master of seduction lol

5 Likes

Ahh I see man

2 Likes

Another very based member :slight_smile:

3 Likes