Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred

How many loops a day do u play for these effects?

1 Like

11th power then play for 40+ minutes

7 Likes

Another update, when using on loop for a while, some dudes will look at you like they’re taken aback/suprised in their facial expression/mannerism, I don’t know why. Some dude I know literally looked like he almost jumped back for half a second when he saw me, not out of fear, but of pure surprise, then went back to normal. Another older guy looked at me momentarily with a crossed face, almost as if he couldn’t believe that I wasn’t a wanker/PMOer who actually took his life seriously. Although this is rare and only the minority of people, most people will react positively to your now warmer and more noticeable presence.

16 Likes

Got this beauty just now

6 Likes

That’s amazing! I still haven’t, but I’m excited to hear about your experience

6 Likes

Wankers recognize wankers. NoFappers recognize NoFappers. Wankers recognize NoFappers. :joy:

But seriously, I use this field every single day. It’s a must.

12 Likes

would you say this field counts as a physical audio?

also… does it ground you? I wanna replace it for schumann resonance :no_mouth:

2 Likes

It definitely is physical because it’s great for both physical and spiritual health. It goes into your marrow which then creates rich healthy blood that then feeds your entire being. And yea, the Schumann Resonance is grounding. However, I don’t personally particularly use this field for grounding.

14 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Update:
Feel some very masculine energy ( a certain aura)
Very grounded from noticed effects

9 Likes

More to come people

4 Likes

My voice is now permanently a lot deeper now due to this audio.

20 Likes

Looped overnight. Undeniable deeper voice.

17 Likes

How many times in a stack you looped it in a day bro ? And for how long ?

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply bro, I would play 11th power booster then loop it for around an hour.

5 Likes

Crazy results with this,

Here are some:

Flaccid size increase

Deeper voice

Brighter eyes

Smooth as honey skin complexion

Glowing 24/7 even when sleep deprived.

Verbal fluency

Greater perception and sensory details

This is subtly pushed me toward ultimate vitality

29 Likes

Stupid of me to have waited so long to buy this.

Not only is this some of the most beautiful music out of the entire library (if you like spear of destiny you will love this) but this is one of the most satisfying tracks in my opinion in terms of immediate benefit and immediate relief.

I’m getting over the flu, a particularly bad one and it left me feeling like I needed a major spa day. Listening to this feels like a smaller (but not by much) version of that spa day.

You ever feel so good you laugh a little? I feel like that listening to this.

Had to listen 3 times. Oh and then I followed it up with the original Ojas version

I think my voice got higher

Anyone have a hibiscus for my hair?

15 Likes

I wish you a speedy recovery🙂

4 Likes

Thank you @Hauru :green_heart:

4 Likes

Damn them letters look mad funky, poor dyslexics in ur country

6 Likes