Point of No Return

I’ve had this audio since it was released. After a month, I discovered I had cleared a significant number of blockages. I still have mood swings and other issues, but this audio has helped me overcome many of them. I still have some external validation needs, etc., but it’s a little more balanced today. I also have a greater desire for creating wants with other people, but this field can negate that very well. This audio clears a significant quantity of bad energy, and when I say significant, I mean a significant amount. Not only that, but fields work significantly more quickly and consistently.

I used to play this before I started stacking, but now I’m going to try something different. According to the audio description, New Perspectives can assist you in shifting the perspectives PONR creates for you.
I’ll report back in a month on PONR+New Perspectives.

Also, I feel Like I don’t really need to use grounding after using this field for some reason.

29 Likes

Breaking the rules I bought it with peace of mind and looking forward to the transformation in a month☺️
UPDATE: The first time it started feeling mild and even suspected that the detox continued to show up this morning, yes! it’s very powerful

18 Likes

Just wanna say, PONR + New Perspectives is the best combo you can have and perhaps the best combo I have ever done for a while. Do not leave this hanging. I am changing by the day, I am caring less about what others think and I am just being me and also a sense of euphoria. Def add New Perspectives after PONR on your stack trust me.

25 Likes

ive been really sleeping on this one, had to read the description several times lol

time to hustle

4 Likes

Hello, Asking for recommendation. What are some audios to help with the detoxing and emotional turmoil this audio brings?

The Blueprint of Life: New Release

We have a wide variety of fields which could be helpful here. I’d start with feeling which emotions you’re wanting help with. That would guide me in my search.

6 Likes

Emotional Release
Emotional Mastering Protocol
My personal emotional and mental supporter

7 Likes

Now that you know how powerful it is, you have choices. I started out only playing it once. I even only played a small bit of it also. Yes, bringing up stuff is good, but clearing and keeping up with the energy is also good - a manageable clearance. Of course, perhaps you prefer it the way you are already experiencing it. Still, choices . . . Enjoy! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Press Emotional Alchemy while playing this
if this brings up stuff.
You may not need to use TLC fields after such as my personal and emotional supporter if you’re pressed for time

Emotional Alchemy (soundweave nft) (will post link later)

4 Likes

Accepting consciously is way more powerful when co-operating with the field.

When you get to 7:00, and hear the next element. Start accepting all that you lack and feel, trust me. This made the field way more efficient for me.

@SammyG correct me if I’m wrong but that’s when the acceptance and repattern happens? Or when do we start accepting what we lack with this field?

3 Likes

Its the whole track both repattern and cleansing.

2 Likes

My 5 year old son is utterly obsessed with moths and butterfly’s and their metomorphosis. Actually he loves all metomorphosis (butterfly’s, bettles, frogs etc etc etc forever) and he would thoroughly agree with you. His favourite is the puss moth and the Luna moth. He plays games where he makes cocoons out of socks and catterpillars out of sticks and the wings would be anything, he used his t-shirt the other day. :joy:
I think I need this audio soon. Just for those dark moments of terrifying transformation. Which seem to be many in this time.

4 Likes

Some members mention that cords are cut with this audio. I have some questions about this:

• will only negative cords be cut? Or also positive ones?
  • will the cord be cut at the root, so that the root of the cord is also removed, along with sealing the “hole”?

Does anyone know this?

Thank you for your help!

3 Likes

You got your answer about “negative” cords in the other thread where you asked. That good answer applies to this field, too.

I wouldn’t worry so much about “positive” cords because the next time you think about that person with fondness or with love, you’ll be re-establishing those positive cords, you see?

I personally haven’t experienced a cord-cutting aspect to this field. If there is one, I’d say it’s due to the mindset changes this field produces allows us to use our innate cord-cutting abilities to sever ties which no longer serve us. IOW, we heal, we change, then we decide (consciously or otherwise) and then we cut.

In this regard, this field helps us to cut our unhelpful cords in ways we won’t re-establish them, which is (I guess) what you’re calling “cutting them at the root.”

Hope that helps.

10 Likes

I’ve been listening to this field for a few weeks and before I get into the benefits, I want to say that THIS FIELD IS NOT ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE LOWEST LOW IN LIFE. I don’t mean to toot my own horn but I believe I’m quite far from the lowest low in life and I have noticed serious benefits.

SAFETY NET
When your on your journey forward there are always gonna be moments where you take a step back. However since getting this field, I noticed there hasn’t been a single day that set me back. EVERY SINGLE DAY has been a day where I move forward. This field seems like a safety net that prevents you from going backwards. Furthermore if you do go backwards, it seems like this field can reduce the setback as much as possible and get you moving forward as quickly as possible.

FIELD ENHANCER/BOOSTER
A nice side benefit I was not expecting is that this helps me get quicker and deeper results from the fields I listen to!

ZERO SOCIAL ANXIETY
Whenever I go into public now, there is ZERO FEAR. Before this, I did not have much social anxiety but now there is none. I just do not mind what others think of me now. I can just do what I want without caring! Although I sometimes need to be careful about this as sometimes my carefree attitude leads me to do stuff that is very bold and might be considered impolite by others lol.

FREEDOM
This is one of the most liberating fields I have ever listened to. It helps free you from your ego, your limiting beliefs, your fears/trauma, your inner turmoil and so much more. Furthermore, it gives you the power and right state of mind to start accepting and loving yourself. You don’t have to be at the lowest low to get this field. Matter of fact even if you are doing great in life, this field can change your life.

Thank you for reading.
Thank you to Captian and Sammy.

56 Likes

Thanks for your detailed testimonials @hotdogduck. They’re interesting to read.

5 Likes

So while waiting to be able to buy this audio (hopefully at the end of this month!) I decided to try to do a free stack going off from the effects listed in this audio’s description. The stack is as follows:

Ego dissolution
Subc. Limit removal
Repel negative energy
Energy blockage removal
Exorcism rite
Amygdala healing
Probability alteration and luck
Etheric cord cutter
Higher self connection
Grand jealousy shield

Self love and acceptance
Outlook retrainer
Love gratitude appreciation
Hope and happiness
Extreme self confidence
Overcome addictions

I’m sure there are better alternatives for some of these audios, this is something I did fast (and a bit for fun), I’m no expert at all

4 Likes

Used this after using another creator and my head is hurting is that normal?

Is this an overload should i be worried or does mean that its reaching deeper levels?

How are we to answer that for you? We don’t know what “another creator” or what “another creation” (or what that does) or even how much you “used” either or both of them.

Possibly. It’s anyone’s guess.

2 Likes

Well,

It depends on what’s normal for you. I know that is not a satisfying response, but there are many different types of headaches that can happen for many different reasons

Have you ever gotten a headache after listening to a field and it was just an adjustment response?

2 Likes