The Blueprint of Life

Exactly. I’m feeling a rebirth to perfect state. This will probably erase traumas stored in the body and subconscious mind… negative patterns, self sabotaging behaviors… possibly even past life traumas due to the fact it reaches a genetic level?

65 Likes

Plasma flower?

2 Likes

This post gave me the chills all over my body.

18 Likes

Added to FAQs but it’s important to understand the previous fields it is incorporating and then extrapolate from there.

As said, this isn’t the “normal” it will help with “x” and “y” issue type field… Each of those other fields are quite deep and require much reading and meditating to consider just a part of their full import. it’s much more profound and spiritually and physically and almost undefinable at this point.

32 Likes

This post also gave me goosebumps. What an exciting time to be alive.

18 Likes

:+1:

10 Likes

Yesss exactly what im feeling :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

18 Likes

Sadly, I’m currently unable to purchase due to a website issue. Whether I choose credit card or PayPal, I get stuck on a ‘processing payment’ screen. Anyone else having issues?

5 Likes

Sometimes I feel like I have to pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming. Lol.

10 Likes

Well you are in DREAM land after all :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I thought the same thing right after I hit reply. I couldn’t think of a better name than Dreamweaver for our Captain

10 Likes

For me it cancels the payment. So i don’t know
I have problems with my cerdit card so i don’t know if its due to the website or my credt card

2 Likes

The gracious gift of Ojas and now this field. We are truly blessed! What a time to be alive :partying_face:

33 Likes

Yeah what a couple days!

4 Likes

This has been happening since I think November? Or maybe Dec (OM can correct me) - but it has been a flood of ideas, inspiration, and insights coming to Captain… And each successive field is more powerful than the previous one.

Frankly, this is the only good thing that happened to me in the year of Covid lol - amazing Sapien audios! I do feel guilty at times that I am not doing enough justice to them all … as I get excited like a child in a toy store haha

54 Likes

I feel his ascension skyrocketing. It’s not subtle at all. :pray: yes, no matter what happens in this world, atleast we have these tools to transcend the chaos.

28 Likes

I’m with my sister and her boyfriend right now who are normies so I’m only able to observe myself to a limited extent. But, first impression: I feel joy, glory, and a sense of returning to purity.

32 Likes

And a rush of unbelievable willpower!

21 Likes

What should the original blueprint have been like if …?

2 Likes

Great!
Thanks @Captain_Nemo Life is precious while we are here, I want myself & my family to feel alive!

16 Likes