The Blueprint of Life

And it all started with the knight mindset as stated by Sammy on the live stream some time ago.

25 Likes

Hm interesting. That sounds about right. Mind Settings came out the same day or the next. Then, he flooded us with gems ever since.

15 Likes

Plasma protocol or Blueprint of Life?

10 Likes

Idk if you can compare the two. Iā€™d apply Plasma Protocol to health mostly, while this is for our whole nature.

19 Likes

Both :money_mouth_face:

No one can make take me away from the Plasma sistersā€¦

30 Likes

How does the Blueprint of Life audio compare to the Sacred Flower tag?

Or are they totally differentā€¦

6 Likes

Yesterday I wrote on my forum: ā€œin order to effectively use Sapienā€™s products, you need to constantly learn ā€¦ and many want, as the doctor prescribed, a pill in the morning and eveningā€
Thanks for this answer ā€¦

25 Likes

Yeah. Iā€™ve been reflecting on this for a while now. I feel like consciously understanding what morphogenic fields are, understanding that we have an energy body, how it works, basic spiritual concepts, etc. is key to getting better results.

21 Likes

Sacred flower is an environmental field.
This is a genetic field.

37 Likes

I finally got it to work for me after I switched browsers on my PC.

After a few listens, this audio has found and surfaced so much sadness within me that I wasnā€™t aware that I was carrying. Working though that now, but itā€™s a lot.

Good, but not fun.

:broken_heart: :sob:

40 Likes

Thatā€™s great! Painful, but necessary.

14 Likes

19 Likes

Added to FAQs

18 Likes

Awesome way to put itā€¦ :pray: :pray: And a delicious one too :slight_smile:

One of OMā€™s numerous gifts is the simplicity with which he conveys complex ideasā€¦ people get it right away! Something I absolutely struggle to do (I am a little attached to my pet jargons haha)

29 Likes

12 Likes

October-ish

And dont be humble you and Om have set some of these beauties in motion so thank you both as well :raised_hands:t3:

20 Likes

O my ā€¦I have no words!!! :exploding_head: wow wow wow! Feeling like weā€™re all in the right place at the right time and everything as it should be. Even though weā€™re in the middle of a pandemic and all this crazy shit is happeningā€¦ but @Captain_Nemo is just making eveything ok with all these new releases one after another! Iā€™m so grateful and so blessed THANK YOU!

28 Likes

The music is better than any other field ā€¦ Letā€™s see what will do for my :scorpius: rising

13 Likes

Yes, but I think itā€™s something more, itā€™s like taking back your place, what you were entitled to, but that somehow has been stolen from you.

14 Likes

:100:

4 Likes