The Blueprint of Life

Stolen by our own false sense of self

7 Likes

@_OM
Is there any limit to how often we can use this one?

4 Likes

Recommended usage is 2-3x a day…

As always…individual cases may be less or more…

23 Likes

Thanks bro. Did 3.

3 Likes

No I was referring to those situations in which roles, situations or simply relationships are stolen directly or indirectly.
There is an episode from the Holy Bible that reminds me of this situation, found in Genesis chapter 27.

2 Likes

Now u can easily getting a life :joy:
I noticed I breath better and something in my consciousness like it …and I was using Delta wave lately it was good and effective …

6 Likes

Oh gotcha. I’ll go back and read it.

I do not know if it is the correct interpretation of this field, but this episode came to mind where a son, deceiving his blind father, takes the place of the other, essentially stealing everything he was destined for.

Gonna suggest people use the field before “speculating” on what it does…
or wait until more people can give testimonials

28 Likes

Definitely. I can tell this is going to be a gradual learning experience thats continuous for a long time

4 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Thanks to you from the depths of my Heart another BLESSING!!! @Dreamweaver

23 Likes

Maaaan.

I cant wait to be able to buy things like this (ESPECIALLY this) once more. I was feeling pulled to The Sacred Flower (still am) but something about this is telling me “You definitely want this.”

Excited for more testimonials in the meantime!

20 Likes

This one might be next for me, definitely feeling pulled towards it.

15 Likes

So this brings us literally to the blueprint… and how do we direct the genetic change, or does this field follow our will?

2 Likes

The field targets your genetics. It uses negentropic action to set your genetics back to order, and that order is defined by the divine blueprint of all creation which is The Flower of Life.

It’s not you that directs the change, it’s not a matter of your will.

30 Likes

I wonder this too because if there is an original blueprint we are getting set back to/expanding towards, we can’t all be going back to the same exact genetic design. The genes are influenced by the will over long periods of time, so I’m wondering if this gives us direct access to do so. The last part of the description possibly hints that it may be possible.

Either way this is incredible no matter what.

5 Likes

Been a while since I’ve seen your name.

2 Likes

There is an original codan/blueprint that has been altered and manipulated.

This is some very high level stuff right here. It is now making sense the direction he is going with all his new work.

22 Likes

Lol my name is silly. Literally means the same in two languages lol first time seeing yours if you are newish welcome!

1 Like