The Blueprint of Life

Thank you. Newish yes

3 Likes

I mean just the description alone has buy this now written all over it… Maybe it’s just me…

13 Likes

Is this a field which everyone can use and handle or do I have to be more advanced in energy work?
This field is a mountain!

2 Likes

I can agree with that. I’ve heard about cosmic/planetary wars where there were mutations intentionally put in the DNA and the planet. I’m just stretching my imagination with the infinite potential of Dream’s works

5 Likes

Everyone will benefit from this field :smiley:

29 Likes

I decided to end my night with a few plays of this before bed. I layed on my back in bed with my eyes closed. My phone beside me on my left side playing the field.

I had one of the most beautiful and powerful experiences from any field Dream has put out. Shout out to @_OM for making this happen as well!

I felt enormous surges of energy shoot throughout my entire body (especially my brain). Felt like my whole system was getting a major upgrade in programming. All the trash was being removed. I began to see crazy visuals happening at a very fast speed, like I was looking through my eyes at all the lives I lived, then some tears began to flow…

it was an incredible experience (felt like a rebirth) and I know now typing this I’m not even doing it justice trying to put it into words. Like @_OM told me, you have to experience and discover it for yourself.

Towards the end, I began to see the energy from my phone encapsulating me in the field which appeared to be a golden light. I kept seeing the flower of life symbol and flashes of it in my cells now. My entire body started getting warm and vibrating.

I thought Ojas was next level, but THIS is seriously nextgen.

So much gratitude for Dream & Team. This man has given us so much :heart::pray:t3:

Can’t wait to hear others experiences with this amazing field!

56 Likes

The music is EXQUISITE !!! :heart_eyes:

As for the field itself, we’ll see when I have time to really dive into it :star_struck:

Thanks a lot for it, Dream Team :heart:

19 Likes

So much gratitude to you too for your testimony!

5 Likes

4 minutes in and I want to cry…Lol wtf ?

22 Likes

Wow your review blew me away. Definitely convincing me there :sweat_smile:

dilemma on holding my savings vs spending it on this epic field…

9 Likes

This is the big reason for buying
Sounds marvelous from this experience and from all others experiences :four_leaf_clover:

22 Likes

So just listened to this for the first time.

The main theme in my life, ever since a little girl, is my desire for the source.
This seems to connect with that but in a little different way.

Early on in the listening I start crying.
A sense of release on a level were there are no words. Just a knowing.
Where there before have been inner experiences of burning desire and wanting to disintegrate with the source, this gives me the feeling of wanting to integrate with it.

A gentle aligning feeling.

Like spiritually straighten my back.

There’s something clean and pure about this field which attracts me, since purity in different ways also has been one of my life’s themes.

A short initial testimonial.

and yes, @_OM I get the cooking references! :wink:

54 Likes

It is indeed nice to have a good audio in such an amazing field.

2 Likes

i really shouldve waited longer. too late

1 Like

Big time “problem” of mine, buying.

20 Likes

You mean genetic mutations and similar :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m not even going to lie guys, this field separates me so much from the ego that it’s terrifying me. I am craving comfort because I feel too light…I have a lot of anxiety and I’m at work right now. Seems Mercury retrograde is in full effect because our calls are crazy (I’m a paramedic).

22 Likes

Do some grounding :slight_smile: or you know…take that leap!

14 Likes

How did I forget grounding? Thank you. I think I’ll slowly take the leap and use both :)

5 Likes

Live through it ftw!! This might be you pulling in your TF’s ego :sunglasses::raised_hands:t3::heart_eyes:

2 Likes