The Blueprint of Life

Oh I feel her moods all the time. I’ve learned to be able to separate from it when I need to. Today is her birthday btw too!

1 Like

Forgetting your TF is essential

2 Likes

Ahh seee all you are doing is reaching her and her ego is fighting . Keep going. Expand that unconditional love to calm her. Go through the process. You can do it!!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Was speaking with my coworkers about me “taking a leap” hmm and here I see it again.

9 Likes

I am not obsessed with captain work but I highly recommend this :gem: & delta waves…

8 Likes

Thanks for the enouragement. Means a lot. :pray:

5 Likes

Blueprint of Life + plasma protocol good idea?

19 Likes

Sure!

16 Likes

Loving this track.

Initially my body just started twitching and goosebumps ran all throughout my body.

A warmth is slowly building up inside near my throat & heart area.

I need to do this track some justice and listen at home.

28 Likes

I suppose this is not really for people pursuing material goals ?

4 Likes

Yes yes id say yes.

More often than not, what stop us from being financially successful are things buried deep inside us, emotionally, feeling undeserving, family karmas, past lives debts i mean you name it, i dont have this yet but ill def buy it soon, however i throw in my 2 cents because i have witnessed ppl transforming material lives by healing.

24 Likes

just listened to it twice. i started feeling my whole body buzzing, after a couple of minutes i felt blissful and started crying. the feelings I got… is not something that I can describe in words, but this is what every being should feel like.

27 Likes

“okay that’s it! This is the last thing I buy! I need to save for my trip next month” - Said TheAscendingBicep 10 fields ago lol

Mannnnn i just had to! The more I read this thread the more :drooling_face: i was!

Listening to it right now! Going to loop it 3 times and decide whether or not I should loop it during a nap afterwards… Grateful for the opportunity to grow into my negentropic self :pray:

Edit: after 3 listens i decided I’ll give plasma protocol a run and… I’ve never felt plasma this strongly! My first time ever listening to the protocol i only felt it lightly, this time it was as if my hole body was buzzing! It calmed down after 10 minutes but still! It was like it activated something in my body! Not sure how to explain this better lol

Going to finish the protocol in my nap my stack will look something like this

Plasma P1 x1
The blueprint of life x1
Plasma P2 x1
The plueprint of life x1
Plasma P2 x1
The blueprint of life x1
VoT x1
The blueprint of life x2
VoT x1
The blueprint of life x10 (until i wake up)

41 Likes

All Fields we have are Investation right, for our future kids. :blush:

19 Likes

What I think about these fields down the line.

Also think of getting a USB and locking it up with all its gold.

12 Likes

Ha same here bro. I have no self-control. Maybe I’ll learn one day.

7 Likes

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Item - Pendant of the Magi

I had dreams revisitting deep childhood traumas in the form of me being a character in a video game after listening to the blueprint of life a good 18 times or so (like 13 times during my nap)

I’m grateful i did but now I’m gloomy awaking from my nap… lol

Time for some releases, self love fields, grounding and trauma release :)

Stick to 2-3 listens guys if you want a smooth ride, I’m all about big leaps over here though lol so I’ll continue the loops (saying this reminds me i didn’t complete the SEE course… lol :/ that would’ve been a huge leap)

33 Likes

:sob: OM ain’t addressing me anymore :broken_heart: def get on the course tho, I’m going to keep at it.

7 Likes

I looped this for 2 hours before bed last night and had a clear dream and insight about at least one thing this field does and will help with greatly.

This field will speed up manifistation by synchronisity by order. I got the metaphor of when laying a pussle, if you start by having all the pussle pieces in great dissorder, maybe even the pieces is laying around the whole house and perhaps even missing, then it is going to take a long time to lay (manifest) that pussle. But if all the pieces are already put in perfect order then all you need to do is simply put them together and the pussle is done (manifested).

When manifesting something, your work is to put the pieces together, if the pieces are many and is laying everywhere in dissorder and some pieces may even be missing, then it’s going to take much more work find them all and put them together. So perhaps you could even use this pussle metaphor for enligthenment. Enligthenment could be said to be the biggest pussle ever and you spend countless lifetimes finding all the pieces to finally be able to put them all together, see the whole pussle of life and when seeing the whole pussle of life as one piece, become enligthend (to what life truly is).

Order gives synchronisity which gives manifestation.

All life is in order, the more you are in order the more you will be and feel a part of life/ feel alive. The more dissorder you are/ have or focus on the more left outside of life and less alive you will feel.

This is atleast the insight from my dream. I felt I needed to get up from my bed, turn on the computer and write this before the insight went away :slight_smile:

43 Likes