Plasma Protocol

I don’t have blueprint of life ATM so I’ll let someone else answer. :slight_smile:

Yes, you can run them on the same day after you’re done with the initial 1 week/audio.
If you don’t feel comfortable, give it some more time, just go with whatever works for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Read this below
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/fields-after-vaccination/10939/9

Hm that’s interesting, your skin hurting more when it’s smooth o.O

For me the eczema is mainly (normally) just on my scalp, the first dermatologist said it was psoriarsis but what he gave me didn’t work… then I went to someone else and he said eczema and what he prescribed works very well, but I haven’t been using it for a while.
I figured out that if I dont eat dairy it doesn’t flare up - so clearly that doesn’t work in the summer since Italy is too close and I can’t miss out on the food :grin: -, but normally if I pay attention to my diet it’s thankfully not too bad.

I am on the 2nd day break after the 2nd audio and it’s already better. My skin feels dry and I moisturize all the time but at at least it doesn’t break anymore.
I’ve been reading about Ayurveda and looked up how to do the hot oil self massage, that seems to have helped a lot. It’s just a bit messy with the oil :D

I feel exhausted from the Ascension+chakra tags so I’m not sure I’ll have the motivation to start the third audio today :sweat_smile: it’s targeter to the skin so either it will make it better or worse 🤷:smiley:

3 Likes

I read it. what about the blueprint of life?

Interesting about the food. I’ve focused on my clothe’s fabric and I try to stay cool. When we reach 28-33°C and I start sweating in my eyes but my patch feels even drier and starts burning that’s when I lose it lol

I thought it would be better for you with the cold, when I can I open my shirt, swipe the sweat and put my eczema next to the AC and it calms down (if it gets really bad). It only hurts when it’s hot and I sweat :man_shrugging:

Also, a friend recommended it so I switched to some honey-based soap. It’s great

Good luck :+1:t2:

3 Likes

It’s not possible to explain it here, I invite you to open the appropriate topic and ask the questions you want there

I can only say that those who have tried it have said that it is wonderful

2 Likes

Follow your higher self guidance and listen to your body, this protocol is strong and ppl react differently. No need to rush, let your body get accustomed to it in a harmonious way. I am in a 3 days break before starting plasma 3, ( i might just do 2 days break, ill see how i feel) then after plasma 3 ill start each one x 3 days, 1 day break in between. and after that i will try the 3 audios x 2 times a day and then take it from there if i want to increase. im following my body guidance, you follow yours :slightly_smiling_face:

no its a totally different process. tho we know body mind and soul and intertwined and one affects the other, and while these 2 work on the same purpose ( bringing the whole you back to normal and then to a perfect you) they use different pathways and eventually meet and continue together.

3 Likes

Hah yeah we have very different problems with the weather😂
I see how sweat could be irritating, but cold and wind dries out the skin very fast.
Especially from a couple of degrees sub-0, there is not much humidity left in the air so that coupled with the cold can be quite brutal when someone has this skin issue.

1 Like

I didn’t think of that, winter already makes the skin really dry on the brink of itchiness :persevere:

:sweat:

I realized after posting that it used to burn because it got infected at one point. I went crazy and started scratching mosquito bites on my arms with all my strength then I flat out scratched my eczema until it bled :expressionless:. I’m not always proud of myself :joy:
Immune system fixed it

3 Likes

Plasma protocol 2 will heal eyes and eyesight?

7 Likes

After using it for a week I noticed my eyes are not so strained being on computer screen for long periods of time (over 9 hours straight).

17 Likes

not too odd, its autoimmune most of the time, so more living cells I would assume, hurt more than when you are already at a breakout stage.

26 Likes

Anyone with genetic defective problems (DNA) or any autoimmune diseases, using the Protocol?
Please do share your experiences :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Damn you guys are so plasmified negentropic, don’t even know where to begin…

22 Likes

Hi @RisingKundaFest welcome back! :smiley:

11 Likes

You may use it… Nothing to worry!

Morning 1 combo plasma protocol x3

After moon 2 combo plasma protocol x 3

Night 3 combo plasma protocol x3

This protocol working in a opposite direction to Auto immune disease

Amazingly

4 Likes

Welcome Back!

I have several autoimmune problems and I recommend going slow and starting with “just” the Plasma Light, not the Protocol. Start listening to it 5 min at day 1, then if no problem, the next day add another 5 min, and con’t . If u start getting untoward side effects stay at that level or drop down 1 level until they subside. Also after playing Plasma Light finish off with playing Automated Grounding, that can be followed by Schuman Resonance.

16 Likes

currently going through one run of plasma protocol.

my right ear started hearing a new tone and i just listened. i looked at my playlist and i was on plasma 2 which deals with inner organs.

10 Likes

Hi everyone,

I need some sound advice.
Currently not in the best state- as some might know. But the good news is I’ve managed to start a protocol.

• Blueprint of Life
  • Plasma Mitochondria
  • Plasma 1

Once a day before going to bed - relaxed.

I feel I can take these audios, and they produce quite the sensation! This is not a review (yet :smirk:)
I was thinking of adding the Smart Stem Cells…?

Should i wait for the first tryout weeks, given this is powerful healing stuff? Or I can go about it?

Mainly throughout the day I’m not using any fiels whatsoever, to avoid stressing the CNS and trigger further autoimmune response. Thanks

21 Likes

If i was you, i would wait and see how id respond with the first trial then decide there and then.

But lets see what others say x

5 Likes

Do you also happen to use Smart Stem cells? :hugs:

4 Likes