Plasma Protocol

I didn’t think of that, winter already makes the skin really dry on the brink of itchiness :persevere:

:sweat:

I realized after posting that it used to burn because it got infected at one point. I went crazy and started scratching mosquito bites on my arms with all my strength then I flat out scratched my eczema until it bled :expressionless:. I’m not always proud of myself :joy:
Immune system fixed it

3 Likes

Plasma protocol 2 will heal eyes and eyesight?

7 Likes

After using it for a week I noticed my eyes are not so strained being on computer screen for long periods of time (over 9 hours straight).

17 Likes

not too odd, its autoimmune most of the time, so more living cells I would assume, hurt more than when you are already at a breakout stage.

26 Likes

Anyone with genetic defective problems (DNA) or any autoimmune diseases, using the Protocol?
Please do share your experiences :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Damn you guys are so plasmified negentropic, don’t even know where to begin…

22 Likes

Hi @RisingKundaFest welcome back! :smiley:

11 Likes

You may use it… Nothing to worry!

Morning 1 combo plasma protocol x3

After moon 2 combo plasma protocol x 3

Night 3 combo plasma protocol x3

This protocol working in a opposite direction to Auto immune disease

Amazingly

4 Likes

Welcome Back!

I have several autoimmune problems and I recommend going slow and starting with “just” the Plasma Light, not the Protocol. Start listening to it 5 min at day 1, then if no problem, the next day add another 5 min, and con’t . If u start getting untoward side effects stay at that level or drop down 1 level until they subside. Also after playing Plasma Light finish off with playing Automated Grounding, that can be followed by Schuman Resonance.

16 Likes

currently going through one run of plasma protocol.

my right ear started hearing a new tone and i just listened. i looked at my playlist and i was on plasma 2 which deals with inner organs.

10 Likes

Hi everyone,

I need some sound advice.
Currently not in the best state- as some might know. But the good news is I’ve managed to start a protocol.

• Blueprint of Life
  • Plasma Mitochondria
  • Plasma 1

Once a day before going to bed - relaxed.

I feel I can take these audios, and they produce quite the sensation! This is not a review (yet :smirk:)
I was thinking of adding the Smart Stem Cells…?

Should i wait for the first tryout weeks, given this is powerful healing stuff? Or I can go about it?

Mainly throughout the day I’m not using any fiels whatsoever, to avoid stressing the CNS and trigger further autoimmune response. Thanks

21 Likes

If i was you, i would wait and see how id respond with the first trial then decide there and then.

But lets see what others say x

5 Likes

Do you also happen to use Smart Stem cells? :hugs:

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I’m thinking of adding it for sure.

I’m not at the moment.
Just started with these.

• Blueprint of Life
  • Plasma Mitochondria
  • Plasma 1
    (1x time each)

Since this is unexplored ground, I don’t want to create “too much healing”. Don’t know if that field is overwhelming or not…

8 Likes

Does plasma protocol replace the use of the improved vision in order to get back to 20/20 vision? Or is it better to keep doing both?

1 Like

I would say keep both, won’t hurt 🤷
Thought on the very long run probably yes.

I noticed I don’t like wearing my glasses much these days and my eyes hurt a lot (my best guess it’s because of the strong blue light in the room I’m in the most)… but no change in eyesight, in fact feels a bit worse.
I do feel some of the fields working in my eyes though, this is one of them.

15 Likes

Im in my 4th day Plasma 3

its crazy how young i look. Im 35+
Skin looks so smooth and young like healthy young.
This obvs is being enhanced by the newest audios targeting the skin but still you feel the boost with this one.

I didnt notice much with plasma 2 but i think its because im quite healthy overall, however last night and today I realized something and that im positive is the result of Plasma 2 (healing or strengthening the ears)

I could think because the energy system are expanding that the sounds in the fields (some of them) dont bother me but i dont think so because i just recently noticed the difference.

Animal Telepathy for instance is an audio i know how powerful is and necessary to add to certain stacks however i mostly avoided it in the past because i just couldnt bear the high pitch more than a minute even at super low volume, i have requested Captain a new version with better sound and all haha but last night i added to my night stack and i thought im just gonna suck it up and listen to it at least once…

To my surprise at a normal volume it did not bother me AT ALL. In fact it was quite pleasant :flushed: and i could hear the different sounds intertwining harmoniously and almost beautifully, to the point i enjoyed it!! And now i think theres actually a reason why it has that sound. So as far as me i wouldnt want it different now lol

Skin Regeneration is one of my all time favorite, even if i have all the new audios for skin that are fast an amazing this one has a special very deep function, so i like adding it to the skin stacks once ive tried the others alone. But this too has a high pitch noise and sometimes listening to it more than 3 times would get me a bit of headache… now? Ease peace and same, enjoyable even :woman_shrugging:t2:

So theres that. im sure this could rapidly heal those suffering of tinnitus…

this of course might be the combination of plasma 2 and hydrogen one which i feel targets big time the brain.

:heart: So thankful

28 Likes

Plasma combo1 always gives me acid reflux. I don’t experience this with other plasma fields at all.

How’s the experience for those of you who have this + blueprint of life?

I heard there are physical changes from BoL due to restructuring of cells, perhaps it’d work really well with this to completely regenerate you

12 Likes

Has anyone listened to plasma protocol fields for more than a week? If yes what was your experience?

2 Likes

Plasma protocol 1 Heals thyroid??

1 Like