Plasma Protocol

Plasma protocol 1 Heals thyroid??

Please reply

plasma 2 for organs. plasma 1 nervous system and bone etc.

5 Likes

Every morning, one each.

From the gym I don’t be as sore little pain if any.

Haven’t had any problems with my organs.

Honestly my dog been getting the most of it, my mother gives him food he shouldn’t be eating but whenever he uses the bathroom it seems like his organs were able to process the food without any issue at all.

13 Likes

Did P1 three times for the first time yesterday before bed

Woke up extremely exhausted, probably had about 12 hours worth of sleep and my body felt like I was hiking for a few days

This is only good news for me, means results will come soon.

I hope that this + Blueprint will bring out the best version of me

22 Likes

After only two days of using this, it’s incredible

My skin feels a lot softer and a lot less bumpy. All signs of the Eczema in my body has seemed to disappear and my Keratosis in my arms has flattened out.

18 Likes

Plasma combo 3 you’re talkin about?

1 Like

nope just the first

It might be doing something internally with my autoimmune issues

8 Likes

I havent noticed any physical change that i could attribute to BoL, but i wouldnt be surprised if thats one of the outcome for many, at the end of the day this fields purpose is to take back everything to perfect origin beyond what we even expect

9 Likes

Plasma protocol is a complete healing. It’s tough to be frank, it heals the root cause but very fast. When you use modern medicine, mostly it tames or diminishes the symtoms. When healing from root cause, a lot of hidden things appear, cause pain and then require release. It’s just like emotions that are stuck, they come out with a memory but require your forgiveness to fade.

If you aren’t getting many physical symtoms from these, it doesn’t mean they aren’t working. Everyone has different trauma, problems and attributes. The way these get healed are also different for everyone. You don’t even know what these audios are releasing and healing.

To round it up. PP2 is the one with the heaviest load on me. It basically has shown me how much load my organs took in certain ‘crazy’ times.

27 Likes

I did notice physical changes from blueprint.

I haven’t had that one for long enough, but for example I have the same “clearing” symptoms as if I was using sinus drainage for hours (and I’m not even sick/congested lol)
I was taking a break from protocol when i got blueprint so that’s how I know it had to be that one.

The 2 audios feel quite different though

12 Likes

For those who have used it, as you have heard it; 1 different phase for a week or the 3 phases every day?

Plasma combo 1 had the heaviest load on me. I suffered from massive depersonalisation/derealization, depression anxiety and migraines. This was before I found out about sapien med. My nervous system was a complete wreck my memory was shot I had absolutely no concentration power. Now the tables have turned. Yes I still have very mild derealization at times when I’m really stressed out but nothing compared to what it used to be.

14 Likes

First week plasma 1 x3.
Pause 3-4 days.
Then plasma 2 and 3 x 3 + plasma 1 x 1, did this for about 3 weeks.

Now plasma 1-3 x1 a day.

This is not according to recomendations though, just followed my own intuition.
Worked fine, slight detox symtoms during plasma 1 week. After that just feeling fine, strong and painfree for the first time in many years.

13 Likes

When you use Plasma Protocol, can you listen to other fields on the same day?

1 Like

yes definately its root problems spurring upwards to the surface. Don’t take them too seriously, take it like rain that comes in the summer. It comes and goes lol

6 Likes

this seems pretty safe to be honest. A hard reset would be 3 times of each audio in a day. I tried that and slept for 9hours which i have never done in my life lol

6 Likes

Yes of course. A lot of them!:smile:

4 Likes

Not in the same stack with Plasma, right?

No. But right after or before in another stack…

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes