Plasma Protocol

Do you mean that this field work on soul level?

1 Like

Some trauma and pain is stored within your body - so yes it technically will help on the ‘soul’. For example : the pp1+pp2 will work on your brain as well which will result in a clearer mind = more soulful thinking lol

12 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

If you choose to do the strong protocol with the 3 different fields on the same day,
can they be listened to at any time of the day such as morning, afternoon or evening?
Same for meals, before or after?

Absolutely.

If there were strict listening guidelines regarding time of day, food, etc… Captain would’ve mentioned those. As for most fields, it comes down to personal preference.

Since you don’t know exactly how you’ll respond, you might want to listen when you won’t be having to go into work right away. Just in case it kicks your rear end :smirk:

8 Likes

I do this. I listen to P1 in the morning, P3 at lunch and P2 in the evening.
I tried to stack them but got detox.
If you get detox you can listen after meals.

5 Likes

I use them in the same stack (all 3 same day)… no problem for me

1 Like

Before meals?
Why Plasma 2 in the evening?

Dude :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s ok to ask a lot of questions of course but youve already been told it doesn’t matter lol

If there is an important recommendation, it is in the description always - like here you have a schedule in the description.
Then you have other people in the thread saying how they do it, which is different than the recommendation… of course it’s their approach and experience, but if you’re unsure, you should just listen to the recommendation.

No one is an expert, you ask 10 people their stack and when they listen, you’ll get 10 different answers.

13 Likes

man your intuition will guide you, you have to start using ur intuition so to train it to better guide you in future. when you get an answer here from someone you get it based on their intuition, better use yours than others. good luck

12 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Plasma Protocol has helped me tremendously (especially nervous system & internal organs) which is Plasma 1 & 2, Plasma 3 still using it my skin is clearer…

12 Likes

Ok perfect, thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Doesn´t matter, but if you detox/feel bad, try after meals.

I find it the least stimulating of the 3.

2 Likes

Does this have negentropy?
It’s not mentioned in the description but maybe it does as this is a modern, advanced field.
Maybe Sapien will add it in the future.

What does plasma do?

3 Likes

Smart stem cells has negentropy and Plasma Protocol has stem cells.

Plasma = Negentropy

5 Likes

Sorry my ignorance.

4 Likes

I thought negentropy was a different concept from Plasma, a feature that Sapien added to his audios.