Plasma Protocol

Quick question guys, can plasma protocol (the skin/hair/blood) help dandruff?

I was very tired lately, and I had stopped Plasma protocol like three or four weeks ago.
I restarted again with Plasma combo 1 and helped me a lot.
Furthermore, I felt Blueprint helped me to be calm even, although I was stressed and tired the last three weeks or so.

6 Likes

it will help if the cause is dry skin.

It could, but youā€™re going to want to add the Fungus Destroyer field for dandruff

6 Likes

Personally I think my dry scalp is causing dandruff issues so letā€™s see!

Yes, but the reason your scalp is flaky and dry in the first place is because of a fungal issue. Almost every single time. Get rid of the fungus, the dryness and flaking go away.

You can google this info if you need to confirm on your own

6 Likes

No I most def believe you, there isnā€™t any reason not to, thanks brother, I will def listen to it after, stay safe buddy

3 Likes

I just bought the Plasma Protocol, the holy grail of physical healing from Sapiens medicine :star_struck:.

I have what it takes now to be on topšŸ‘Œ

letā€™s go to the PP1 :grin: ā€¦

19 Likes

Congratulations!! :clap:t3::nerd_face:

And do share the progress :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you LunaMoon :slightly_smiling_face::pray::heart::sunny: !!

It sends heavy :boom: !!!

After a few minutes of listening I felt tingling in my hands, especially the right . As if the energy circulates a little better on the palms of the hand.

I also felt a heat in the chest, stomach and a little in the legs.

Really powerful :zap::fire: !!!

Go to bed at 2:00 a.m., woke up at 6:00 a.m. no no ā€¦ go back to sleep, little body, weā€™ll have a new session in a few hours if itā€™s ok :upside_down_face:.

9 Likes

What causes Dandruff?

1 Like

there is a bacterial flora on the scalp. if it is unbalanced this can lead to the proliferation of certain harmful bacteria. This is most often due to excessive hair washing.

Iā€™m still not sleeping :upside_down_face:.
I feel like Iā€™m going to sleep well this afternoon :sleeping:

5 Likes

Please move your post to this thread

4 Likes

:pray:t4:

3 Likes

But basically Iā€™m assuming it can help beard growth cuz Iā€™m basically the healthiest I can be right, and my family has good beard genes.

it could help will blood flow and hormones in that area

2 Likes

Ok thanks

1 Like

Welcome, @Nietoperz!

1 Like

I have used Plasma protocol 1 for 4 days now and beside the fatigue I feel like im drugged and detached from everything. I also had some psychotic rage for no reason. I donā€™t under why Im so pissed off for no reason. Is it a detoxing symptoms that you have experienced?

9 Likes

Try grounding and/or schuman resonance after Protocol.

10 Likes